Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was Bored and wanted to see what People think it takes to be EMO...and nothing too offensive....I am EMO and i love all EMOs and respect them.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

It doesn't take anything to be emo really.
It's all a misconception and just people trying to be recognized by a certain style of life.
In all honesty, there is no such thing as Emo.
reaping_l
I was Bored and wanted to see what People think it takes to be EMO...and nothing offensive I am EMO and i love all EMOs and respect them.

I thought "emo" stood for "emotional" or "emotive," so wouldn't that mean an overly-dramatic person?

By the way, I know that it's also a fashion style, but I have a hard time defining labels. I still think that everyone is an individual

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
Slit your wrists
write lame poetry
and become a music genre.

:3

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

eroshiyda
reaping_l
I was Bored and wanted to see what People think it takes to be EMO...and nothing offensive I am EMO and i love all EMOs and respect them.

I thought "emo" stood for "emotional" or "emotive," so wouldn't that mean an overly-dramatic person?

By the way, I know that it's also a fashion style, but I have a hard time defining labels. I still think that everyone is an individual

We as humans cannot exist without labels. We'll always have them to identify ourselves in life. Sure not the stereotypical ones used in the schools and social life of today, but even science has labels for us. From being a female, or male to Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals. Labels are something we will always have. No matter how many people try to say,"Labels are for soup cans." that's just an ignorant statement. They fall blind to what is quite obvious. We're all individuals... just like everyone else.
O-m-n-i-m-o-d-e-r-a-t-e
eroshiyda
reaping_l

We as humans cannot exist without labels. We'll always have them to identify ourselves in life. Sure not the stereotypical ones used in the schools and social life of today, but even science has labels for us. From being a female, or male to Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals. Labels are something we will always have. No matter how many people try to say,"Labels are for soup cans." that's just an ignorant statement. They fall blind to what is quite obvious. We're all individuals... just like everyone else.

Right, this is what I meant to say in as few words as possible =)

Monster Kink's Husbando

Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
It requires a complete failure at life, usually a failure at death as well.
Develop a strong need for attention, a myspace with all sorts of camera angles of yourself and a wallpaper background, a self mutilation problem, and the ability to cry on a whim.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

eroshiyda
Right, this is what I meant to say in as few words as possible =)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ah, okay. 3nodding
O-m-n-i-m-o-d-e-r-a-t-e
eroshiyda
reaping_l

You are a smart man mr Omni :3
wow...some good responses so far...
SHOOT YOURSELF.
IMHO an EMO, is a person with emotional problems, that could include, cutting, dressing stupip, wearing 30 year old glasses, and listening to lame depressing music. In other words an EMO, could be a lame GOTH. twisted
why would anyone want to be..i just don't get it
im beginning to wonder why we even bother

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas