Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
I work on my art. I'm not the best, but creating something, a drawing, putting paint on a mini, always helps pull me out of a funk.

Hygienic Member

take a bath. ayooooo.

no but usually i sleep or sometimes draw depending on how shitty i feel. i also might study too.

Magic GO

I find that when I'm feeling blue, looking back at photos of times when I was happy make me feel better.
I jog or I find a really expensive, elaborate recipe and spend a few hours in the kitchen.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I either go to the gym and run, or eat like there's no tomorrow. I'm on both ends of the spectrum. It depends on what kind of blue I'm feeling.

Wheezing Fatcat

sing the blues

no but really i watch a comedy. whee
30_Days_Of_Green
I just pretend I'm happy...
you and me both lol
Petrosoap
i reread harry potter.
and watch the movies with every novel i finish.
(it makes the movies so disappointing though haha)

other than that i go to the gym a lot.
serotonin, you know.
eh I'm trying to get into books. Not working so well lol. Only got into like 5 pages of divergent. Can't get into reading myself lol. I want to tho. And working out isn't a bad idea actually eek
carrythebones
i go to the gym sometimes.

other times i just eat a lot.

probably how i stay the same size. they just cancel each other out. oh well, im skinny so its ok.
like, yesterday, i got a big box thing from taco bell. it was a very enjoyable eat.

Lol we are one in the same.

Magical Shapeshifter

Take a walk everyday. It doesn't have to be long. Just a quick 30 minute walk. It could boost your mood!
Foxydoe
Cry.
I honestly feel like I should do that sometimes just to let it out, but nope. Can't do it emo
Salaura
I work on my art. I'm not the best, but creating something, a drawing, putting paint on a mini, always helps pull me out of a funk.
as much as I'd like to do that myself, just looking at my own creations would make me feel worse lolol
and dancing ensued
sing the blues

no but really i watch a comedy.
i love the show Psych
i feel bad that i find it so funny when Gus cries while eating something.
that is an amazing show mrgreen
nikkinac3
Take a walk everyday. It doesn't have to be long. Just a quick 30 minute walk. It could boost your mood!
i do indeed do that, actually. biggrin and yes it does work.

Witty Girl

User Image

Drink,
video games
Art
Masturbate
Music
Surround myself with good vibes and good friends.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces