Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you smoke or have a problem with them?

Yes i smoke 0.22448979591837 22.4% [ 22 ]
No i dont smoke 0.39795918367347 39.8% [ 39 ]
Yes i have a problem with them 0.26530612244898 26.5% [ 26 ]
Nope, no problem 0.11224489795918 11.2% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 98 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Just curious so so what all u people think about this topic, i dont have a problem with it, i mean if they want to thats there choice, plz share ur ideas and thoughts about this =p
I hate smoking.
Why?
Because everyone feels the need to ask what I think about it.

For some reason i always get Depressed after i do it.
It feels good. It gives me that rush that only nicotine can offer. Also, I can stop anytime I want.

I just don't want to right now.

Ciao.

7,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
I have problems with it.

I dont want to breath your fumes. And it makes me queasy to know Im standing next to someone whose insides are rotting. Plus. Smoking is overated.
i dont smoke anything except the occasional Hookah.

other than that, im not a big fan

7,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
MogManiac11
It feels good. It gives me that rush that only nicotine can offer. Also, I can stop anytime I want.

I just don't want to right now.

Ciao.

..You took that out of a book.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
I hate it! One of the WORST habits! I don't have a problem with smokers unless they bother my with the damn smoke.
Heh i mean most of my friends do it, iv'e tried it once when i was really pissed and streesed and i felt like it sorta calmd and mellowd me out but thats just me lol

3,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
Yes I have a problem with smokers. Smoking by itself causes many diseases like lung cancer and asthma, smokers are polluting the air. I really don't care if people want to smoke but do it in your own house, not in public.
i don't smoke... my parents do... i don't like it when they smoke while i'm around...
I don't smoke cigarettes.
It's a disgusting habit, and I don't want to breath some moron's smoke.
I have smoked for like a year between my 13-15 years old. But none since then. I think it's silly actually, that ppl smoke when it's bad for one's health. So yeah, I was really silly smile
most of my Family (aunts and uncles) do, so im sorta used to it, but i mean if the person doesnt care about what they do to themselves then thats them... i mean i sorta dont so i donno w/e lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff