Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Poster

Suincunemon
zaptar13
Suincunemon
zaptar13
Suincunemon
THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Common interests, intellect, a shared humor, and maybe an open mind to experiment some things.

Wait, so are you saying that guys actually like smart girls?
I dated a dumb girl, it was painful. Yes intellect goes well with either gender.

Hahaha omg that makes me ex sound like a freaking retard. He said it was cute when I acted dumb... Thank god that's over with! I'm actually really smart. I hated having to dumb down to be around him.
I cringed sometimes when i would read my ex's text messages, she'd have trouble with the easiest to spell words. Hopefully you won't have to dumb yourself down for anybody that's just sad.

It really is sad. I'll just find someone on the same level of intelligence as myself.
good luck with that, I just need to find a companion who is suitable for me sounds easy enough, probably isn't that easy.

Quotable Genius

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
zaptar13
Suincunemon
zaptar13
Suincunemon
zaptar13
I dated a dumb girl, it was painful. Yes intellect goes well with either gender.

Hahaha omg that makes me ex sound like a freaking retard. He said it was cute when I acted dumb... Thank god that's over with! I'm actually really smart. I hated having to dumb down to be around him.
I cringed sometimes when i would read my ex's text messages, she'd have trouble with the easiest to spell words. Hopefully you won't have to dumb yourself down for anybody that's just sad.

It really is sad. I'll just find someone on the same level of intelligence as myself.
good luck with that, I just need to find a companion who is suitable for me sounds easy enough, probably isn't that easy.

Haha its never easy... eek
I love how you ask for personal opinions and then criticise people for answering honestly. Good go.

Dangerous Regular

An interest in nuclear war bombs and flamethrowers. Hating either of those = automatic dealbreaker.

Dapper Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
face -> legs -> boobs -> a**.

End of my answer.
All the best guys love it when you fake your personality to get their attention.

Dangerous Regular

Suincunemon
THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Common interests, intellect, a shared humor, and maybe an open mind to experiment some things.

Wait, so are you saying that guys actually like smart girls?

Depends on how secure the guy is.
HolyMuffDiver
aslong as shes got a cute face, perky tits, and a nice a**, i can overlook everything else.

What if she sounds like a shrieking banshee everytime she opens her mouth?
First off, I'd like to comment that you asked a question and then are criticizing that person for giving you their honest answer, in my opinion, you asked the question and therefore should consider what they have to say. By all means you do not need to agree with them, but getting upset about their response does nothing good for you.

Now onto your question. All guy's have different tastes in women, like all women have different tastes in men. It's hard to just pick things that this person may like without knowing any information about the guy or men you are referring to and simply saying "Freshmen" does nothing to help us give you decent answers. Maybe if we knew this guy on a personal level, you would be able to receive better advice; but in this case we know nothing about that guy you're talking about. Everyone has different tastes and everyone has different standards, maybe you meet those, maybe you don't. But either way, dwelling on the impossible question of what guy's look for in women, maybe go out and find yourself. Sit down with each other and talk about what interests you, maybe you will find out that what interests him doesn't remotely phase you.

Just my advice, be yourself, be social and find out what get's him ticking.

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Drifting through Infinity
gentle/submissive personality

Ooof.
If most men have this preference I'm probably going to be single forever.

Greedy Grabber

Aaidine
HolyMuffDiver
Aaidine
HolyMuffDiver
Aaidine
HolyMuffDiver
aslong as shes got a cute face, perky tits, and a nice a**, i can overlook everything else.

Oh well arent you a keeper.

atleast im honest

Yeah well I pity you and your horrible taste in girls. All that matters is looks.

hating because you do not meet any of the 3 very modest qualifications?...... yes. dont ask questions if you dont want the answers, being butthurt in a thread of your own making is ******** dumb. and holy s**t i am getting mad tips for my posts in this thread.

Oh please, youre making yourself look like the idiot with those kind of answers. And as a matter of fact, I DO meet those qualifications but that does NOT mean your qualifications flatter me in any way, shape, or form. Your immaturity disgusts me and I think the correct term in women you are looking for is slut.

All women with a nice a**, perky tits, and a cute face are sluts?

Why do you ask questions and expect to like all of the answers you recieve?

Dapper Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ms Spork
HolyMuffDiver

What if she sounds like a shrieking banshee everytime she opens her mouth?

The best example of that would be the Pikachu voice actor from Japan.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Aaidine
HolyMuffDiver
Aaidine
HolyMuffDiver
Aaidine
HolyMuffDiver

Oh well arent you a keeper.

atleast im honest

Yeah well I pity you and your horrible taste in girls. All that matters is looks.

hating because you do not meet any of the 3 very modest qualifications?...... yes. dont ask questions if you dont want the answers, being butthurt in a thread of your own making is ******** dumb. and holy s**t i am getting mad tips for my posts in this thread.

Oh please, youre making yourself look like the idiot with those kind of answers. And as a matter of fact, I DO meet those qualifications but that does NOT mean your qualifications flatter me in any way, shape, or form. Your immaturity disgusts me and I think the correct term in women you are looking for is slut.

Well gee, arnt you a keeper.
neutral

Dapper Dabbler

Their soul partner. And whatever fits their type. It changes per guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff