• Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Soffish
inviso87
8+ inch d**k
Money
Hot bod

You know, the essentials emotion_awesome

Why would a girl want a guy with an 8 inch d**k inside of him?

I was under the impression 8+ inch d**k was the only real d**k D: Anything less is a little guy crying Who cares if the average is ~5 inches. Bigger is better!
inviso87
Soffish
inviso87
8+ inch d**k
Money
Hot bod

I was under the impression 8+ inch d**k was the only real d**k D: Anything less is a little guy crying Who cares if the average is ~5 inches. Bigger is better!

No no no. The thread says what do girls want IN a guy. Meaning that this d**k would be INSIDE of them.

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Soffish
inviso87
Soffish
inviso87
8+ inch d**k
Money
Hot bod

No no no. The thread says what do girls want IN a guy. Meaning that this d**k would be INSIDE of them.

You know....I never actually caught that.....oh my.......

Hygienic Member

man all this time of me going "what the hell is with women and wanting to be closer to the a*****e and not really caring about the guy who really gives a s**t" I realize ive been doing the same ******** thing, the genders have just switched. I'm hung up and a girl i used to sleep with but was pretty much a b***h to me while I ignore the one whos always gone out of her way to help me. I have some serious thinking to do.

Familiar Poster

RoflPenguin
They surely don't like the quiet kids. I could tell you that from experience emo (for the most part)
I disagree. cool
Namekuji Kimi
Women aren't one collective entity, every female is DIFFERENT, all women want DIFFERENT THINGS.

We can't give you one, omnipotent, correct answer.
I don't that is one hundred percent true... I'm sure that all women don't want someone whose an a*****e, or doesn't use their head and makes incredibly stupid moronic desisions.

7,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
I like guys who are a bit submissive, but not dependent. Who will be loyal, but not clingy or desperate. Who can be laid back and goofy, though serious when appropriate. Who can be confident in themselves without being self-absorbed. I like somewhat nerdy guys, with dirty senses of humour usually, who know that sex is great but not the be all and end all of a relationship.
I found someone who is all of that and he asked me to marry him heart

I do not like "nice guys" because "nice" usually ends up being a euphemism for "spineless".
Introverted, doesn't have to have his actions justified, likes history and politics, somewhat submissive, and has good financial sense

I speak for 100% of women when i say this

Fanatical Codger

Namekuji Kimi
Women aren't one collective entity, every female is DIFFERENT, all women want DIFFERENT THINGS.

We can't give you one, omnipotent, correct answer.

Best answer I've heard for one of these threads in a long time.

Gender generalization is never fair.

Fanatical Codger

Soffish
inviso87
Soffish
inviso87
8+ inch d**k
Money
Hot bod

Oh now that just throws everything off the table xd
idk i can only speak for myself..looks dnt rlly matter to me juss as long at there sweet nd treat me right thn im good..but they cnt b lookn like frankenstein eithr..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff