Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm proud of how far I've come every time I get knocked down by a shitty situation. And I'm proud of my entire family for keeping their own lives rolling while still staying close to each other. I love them so much. crying crying crying

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
aint touched heroin in well over a year now
I aint had no freakouts in bout two weeks

I aint know anybody well enough to know somet they done I oughta be proud of but thas my own pride there

Jeff Kaplan's Princess

Shirtless Lunatic

im proud of being independent and loving myself after frequenting the gym, being healthier, losing weight steadily
im proud of this one friend who, as an adult, is extremely talented and taught himself everything his mom wouldn't let him do as a kid

Sparkly Duck

I don't have a real answer to this. I could say I'm proud of sticking through college even though I don't like it much at all, or that I've been growing more independent each year. I'd be proud of others for things like this but I don't know, I really don't for myself. It's just necessary.

Maybe that's bad.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I put myself through college with no one's help. And I'm independent from my parents and live with just my boyfriend. And I'm back in college again to further my nursing degree. I'm pretty proud of that. I ******** hate college, though.

Spoopy Kitten

Im proud of
- Surviving all types of abuse by different people
- My art
- Moving into a place with my boyfriend
- Having absolutely no debt between either of us
- How hard he has been working to get his promotion
- Him keeping to out deal (smoking less than 5 cigarette a day - he usually only smokes 2 per work day now as apposed to the 5max he was smoking when we first made the deal)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff