Welcome to Gaia! ::

I plan to major in Art. I'm also interested in psychology, but I haven't taken any classes for that yet...and I heard that the teacher for it sucks. emo Oh well.

So I might minor in psychology.

I want to go to UCLA, of course. XD And I've heard that UT (Uni. of Texas in Austin) is a really nice place too.
Majoring in Business (with a concentration in either information technology or accounting, I haven't decided yet) and minoring in Film Studies. I'm not really going to do anything with the minor (probably). I'm just doing it to look well-rounded and because the two classes I've taken for it so far were fun.

When I first left for college I was going to major in Public History, but history courses require so much writing that I scrapped that idea pretty fast. Mom also told everyone that I was minoring in Music for some reason. I do intend to be in the choir every semester, but I never even considered minoring in it because ew, things that aren't singing.
I have no freakin idea. I'm thinking of becoming a child care counciler or something that gives advice to people. I'm a Virgo we give great advice... lol

Fashionable Survivor

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Right now I'm majoring in Psychology
but I'm trying to narrow down my choices for my minor
it's either going to be Biology or English heart
I really love learning about the planet and mammals
and I really love reading and writing..
super hard decision gonk

Quick Reply