Welcome to Gaia! ::

personally i think that there is nothing wrong with a bi girl
and the people who do think that it is wrong or heresy should
******** OFF AND DIE
theres nothing wrong with bi girls,

Me, Her and one of her friends biggrin
there is absolutley nothing wrong with it, especially when all teh guys turn out to be assholes, so you go to something you know
don't know, I'm straight.

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
its because of the fake bisexual people and some people think that people that are bisexual are confused.
The thing with bi people is that most of them are horny enough or like the same sex enough to have sexual intercourse with them. Bi is more of a choice than anything else.
There is nothing wrong with being bi, gay, or lesbian. People choose to be that way, and I don't know why some people have a problem with it because it's none of their buisness. (i'm not saying that you have a problem with it i'm just saying). I have a friend who's gay, and he's like my best friend! He's cool. So, no. There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with being bi.
Oh, and by the way, I'm straight. Two summers ago I got my hair cut really short, what I like to call 'boy-short' and people kept calling me lesbian. I HATE STEREOTYPES!! scream
nothings wrong smile
if they want to be bi that is they're decision and it's nobody's business to try and change that person into what they think is right
Dark_Style
I think it't trying to communicate!

ahahahahahahahahah

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nothing is wrong with anyone from the gay community.
However your spelling is Atrocious. Please work on this so maybe next time you try to make a point about something we can read it without thinking:
What The ******** are you trying to say.
nothing, some people just don;t tolerate it like you, me and others do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff