Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have troble waking up in the morning

i have an alarm clock for it takes me 10 mins after it rings to get me up

*and i always seem to sleep through alarn clocks

any advice?
Get a more shrill alarm clock.

My brother had one once that was shaped like a little drill instructor. You could hear it no matter where you were in the house. I defy anyone to sleep through that.

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Go to bed earlier? :p Sometimes the smell of coffee wakes me up, set it the night before. (that is if you are into it) Try the radio instead of the annoying beeping of the alarm clock. surprised
User Image
Try putting it on the opposite side of the room farthest from your bed. That way, you actually have to get up to turn it off. ..unless you're able to fall back asleep with it still ringing?
Wake up to a song you like. I wake up to the French National Anthem every morning. razz
On the occasion where I have to get myself out of bed, I put my stereo alarm to go off as loud as possible. I generally wake up on the 3rd through 5th song on the CD and wonder how the hell I just slept through 10 min of music that ******** loud rolleyes Regular alarms don't work on me either, I sleep through them... although the phone ringing wakes me up every time no matter what time it is / how much sleep I've gotten.

Invisible Conversationalist

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
I keep my alarm clock on the other side of the room and it turns onto the radio. I do things mostly out of habit, so I usually use my cell phone instead (on vibrate) or just repeat to, noon we have to be up at noon, noon we have to be up at noon. It works noon happens and I wake up no alarms or anything.
My friend has an alarm clock that plays radio also. He sets it to maximum volume and then when the alarm goes off... BABY I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU GO!! You wake up...unfortunately, side-effects may include the following:

Headache
Irritation
Broken Alarm Clock
Loss of Appetite
Injured Cranium (if bunk bed)
Injured Tail Bone (falling off bed)
Loud Screaming (most likely from you)
Song stuck in your head all day blaring until you go def

-Batteries not included-
Well alarm clocks don't work with me.... they do wake me up but I'm constantly pushing the sleep button to make it shut up and after awhile I just turn it off all together and fall back asleep... So instead I make my mom wake me up in the morning and because I dislike my mother so much her annoyingness always works... stressed

and for when I move out my lucky companion can drag me out of bed to the table while my head falls into the cereal......>.>"
get an ol' skool bad a** alarm clock xd
User Image
Me too. gonk
I sleep through my alarm. Every time. It's on it's loudest, most annoying beep, and I get woken up a half hour after it's been beeping by my parents, because the noise woke them up down the hall way. D= I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces