Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Genius

For the past two years, on Valentines' Day and on Easter Sunday, a group called the UCA (Undead Citizens' Association) has organized (seemingly) spontaneous zombie walks, where people from all around the University, disheveled and bloody, stagger around the downtown campus questing brains and moaning.
This event has attracted at least a hundred participants every year, and not just the college-goers. I've seen grade-schoolers, middle-schoolers and mothers teaching their four-year-olds how to walk and speak like zombies.

However, this event is almost entirely word of mouth (or Myspace bulletin, if you've added them to your friends list). So, for the most part, only the people actually participating in the event even know about it.

Imagine trying to go for a walk and being suddenly surrounded by a stumbling, moaning, bloody flash mob.

Do you have any events like this where you live? (And if so, what?)
yea... im thinking i saw it somewhere.... but i only saw pictures on one of my friends myspace... and i didnt hear about it or know anything about it before hand... kinda sad...it looked like fun

Sparkly Sweetheart

8,225 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Love Machine 150

I missed our zombie walk this year. The zombies here don't bother you unless you interact with them first or you're a victim; basically if you want to get 'attacked' you stick some duct tape where it can be seen and start freaking out when you see them and they swarm around you and help you get zombiefied.

Tipsy Genius

Alice in Wonderhell

I missed our zombie walk this year. The zombies here don't bother you unless you interact with them first or you're a victim; basically if you want to get 'attacked' you stick some duct tape where it can be seen and start freaking out when you see them and they swarm around you and help you get zombiefied.

That's about how it is here, too.
/Lol. I wish they did that where I lived.
<< O-o I've never even heard of that. Sounds like fun though. >>
I've been invited to two zombie walks, but I've never actually attended.
Vancouver Zombie Walk is out here, where people do it through the streets of Vancouver and yeah it's the same way only people who know found out through the internet or word of mouth I think.
I've heard of a zombie march.
I wish we had one of those near me. That'd be awesome...
are you serious?
a zombie parade?
dude. . .
I so wish that happened here
I want to go to America just to go on a zombie walk.
We have them here I'm pretty sure.
Around Halloween time though, so. It's not very unexpected. =
I want to go this year though.
They randomly have them in the St. Louis area and they attract thousands of zombies. I've never been in one, though.
Aww I wish that happened here sad .
Apparently there were 100s of people dressed as Robin Hood at the castle today? (I live in nottingham btw wink ) but I think that was for charity, not just because they wanted to...

Oh but once when I hanging around in town with friends, we heard some bagpipe music in the distance getting closer and closer till suddenly this guy dressed in full army gear (he even had a belt of bullets strapped across his chest), carrying a cd player, walked around the corner and threw bullets at us without even stopping...he just carried on walking...weird confused rofl .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff