Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adored Admirer

The Spellslinger
Pseudo-Onkelos
The Spellslinger
Pseudo-Onkelos
The Spellslinger
I lean more toward necrophilia myself. Desecrating the bodies of my fallen foes... The thought has a certain ring to it.

If you consider yourself a necrophile, then that's two people in LD I'm aware of.

Mate, I'm jesting.

Okay, but even if you weren't, I wouldn't care.

That's creepy man. If I found out somebody wanted to dig up my honorably deceased ancestors, they'd end up one of my fallen foes on the spot.
I wouldn't blame them as much if they only wanted to behead them and place their skull on a spear though, even if I'd, obviously, still have to stop them.

Sounds badass.

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Pelucheux
Jin_of_the_thunder
Pelucheux
Jin_of_the_thunder
***** is way worse.
Why?

because a dead body is just that, a dead body. its not alive, it doesn't have a future, it doesn't have feelings. its just another object, the other is a child, a living, feeling person.
Okay, but we aren't talking about molesting children. We are talking about whether the desire itself is wrong when someone isn't acting on it. The majority of ***** never act on it.

what? if you don't molest children you are not a *****, if you have the desire to kill but you don't you are not a murderer. anyway its a moot point, the desire to molest a child is still the desire to harm a child whilst the desire to have sex with a dead body is a desire to harm no one.

Dangerous Regular

Pseudo-Onkelos
The Spellslinger
Pseudo-Onkelos
The Spellslinger
Pseudo-Onkelos
The Spellslinger
I lean more toward necrophilia myself. Desecrating the bodies of my fallen foes... The thought has a certain ring to it.

If you consider yourself a necrophile, then that's two people in LD I'm aware of.

Mate, I'm jesting.

That's creepy man. If I found out somebody wanted to dig up my honorably deceased ancestors, they'd end up one of my fallen foes on the spot.
I wouldn't blame them as much if they only wanted to behead them and place their skull on a spear though, even if I'd, obviously, still have to stop them.

Sounds badass.

Oh, I am.

Adored Admirer

Jin_of_the_thunder
what? if you don't molest children you are not a *****]

Incorrect. A ***** is someone who fantasizes or acts. Again, one need not act to be a *****, which is why ***** ≠ child molester.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

I find ***** more disturbing than necrophilia, to be honest.

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Pseudo-Onkelos
Jin_of_the_thunder

Incorrect. A ***** is someone who fantasizes or acts. Again, one need not act to be a *****, which is why ***** ≠ child molester.

still doesn't change my point.
Pseudo-Onkelos
uptheirons1112
Pseudo-Onkelos
The Spellslinger
Pseudo-Onkelos
The Spellslinger

Mate, I'm jesting.

No offense, but are you always this much of a p***y?

No offense taken, as I do not know you personally, nor has this anything to do with the discussion, nor will I ever meet you in person. I'm not seeking your approval.

Dude, come off the lefty touchy-feely nice guy bullshit and tell me how you really feel.
Pseudo-Onkelos
Demilich
Pseudo-Onkelos
Demilich
A ***** is a ticking timebomb. So yes, I'm going to regard them in the same manner that I would a child molester.

Opinion.

There is absolutely no way that you can justify or stick-up for *****]

Yes I can. According to Oxford Dictionary, ***** is "sexual feelings directed toward children". It doesn't need to be acted on. According to The American Heritage Stedman's Medical Dictionary, ***** is "The act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children". One need not act to be a *****]
But it's still disgusting. Anyone that even thinks about having sex with a child is thoroughly detestable, as is anyone that would stand up for that.
Jin_of_the_thunder
Pelucheux
Jin_of_the_thunder
Pelucheux
Jin_of_the_thunder
***** is way worse.
Why?

because a dead body is just that, a dead body. its not alive, it doesn't have a future, it doesn't have feelings. its just another object, the other is a child, a living, feeling person.
Okay, but we aren't talking about molesting children. We are talking about whether the desire itself is wrong when someone isn't acting on it. The majority of ***** never act on it.

what? if you don't molest children you are not a *****, if you have the desire to kill but you don't you are not a murderer. anyway its a moot point, the desire to molest a child is still the desire to harm a child whilst the desire to have sex with a dead body is a desire to harm no one.
Actually no. A child molester and a ***** are synonymous. ***** are attracted to prepubescent children. That's it. You don't have to act to be a *****. Sexual attraction is not the desire to harm. An adult having sex with a child is harmful but that's not the intention. That is why most ***** don't act. They know and understand it would be harmful so they don't do it even if they want to.

Adored Admirer

Jin_of_the_thunder
Pseudo-Onkelos
Jin_of_the_thunder

still doesn't change my point.

Your other point I can agree on, but this one, not so. It's best to clear up misconceptions.

Adored Admirer

uptheirons1112
Pseudo-Onkelos
uptheirons1112
Pseudo-Onkelos
The Spellslinger

Mate, I'm jesting.

No offense, but are you always this much of a p***y?

No offense taken, as I do not know you personally, nor has this anything to do with the discussion, nor will I ever meet you in person. I'm not seeking your approval.

Dude, come off the lefty touchy-feely nice guy bullshit and tell me how you really feel.

About what?

Familiar Poster

Necro seems like a better route.

Celebrating Conversationalist

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Fetch me five tankards of ale,

Adored Admirer

Demilich
But it's still disgusting. Anyone that even thinks about having sex with a child is thoroughly detestable, as is anyone that would stand up for that.

I didn't stand up for the act, only the fantasy, as anyone is free to fantasize about what they believe, just as long as they don't confuse fantasy with reality. If you think someone who stands up for this is detestable, then detest me doubly so.
Can I just say this;

A ***** is no more a molester, than a hetero is a rapist. In fact, due to the amount of 'normal' rape that goes on, surely rapists are more a problem than those with thoughts 'n' feelings.
Just sayin'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces