Welcome to Gaia! ::

My stupid boyfriend who could care less about me....
I got no one any more... My so-called boyfriend cares more about other things on the internet then me, but he's like the only one that doesn't care about me having a macaw of some kind in ower life, but I tell myself "he's not worth it, he's never online and when he is he cares more about youtube and his fanfictions, and we don't have much of the same interests" So I'm really thinking of braking up with him! some thing tells me I really should, but I fear of being lonely again...

About my prefect ex boyfriend...
I really miss being with Clay, I still love him, he was the best guy I ever been with, the nicest, most understanding, and the only thing I kinda dislike about him is the fact he doesn't like birds. he likes cats, cats are okay, but I can't live without a bird in my life, I really want a mini macaw and all they get to be at the most is 16inches, tail and all, and they are the sweetest of all birds, and I know if Clay would just give the bird and me a chance, he wouldn't regret it, hey I would do any thing for him! But my mom said he's starting to care less and less about me, like Josh, but I hate to except that, I think that's not true, I blame my stuipid disability as to why I lost Clay... If it wasn't for me not knowing what to say all the time, then I bet I would have never lost him... And yeah I been keeping this inside me for some time now because I know Clay wouldn't want to hear it because I'm a swrew-up... and he has moved on so why can't I...?

About my life now
I talk to Clay every now and then, and some other not so close friends, my mom just had her knee surgery and so I been having to do every thing for her, but she's getting better by the day, I go back to school this monday. I hate it there. I hate the teachers, they hate me also. I used to think of Clay to help me get though the day there, but now all he wants to be is friends, I been falling backwards, wishingf for 2nd chances, I blame Mark, that b*****d that told me things to say and told Clay things that wern't true, and at the end in anger at him I told him "Mark wasn't a real person" which was a total lie. maybe that's the reason he hates me and only wants to be friends. I have lieing problems at times when I'm angery. I hate Mark I said to him "he could go to hell and I didn't care if he died and I hope he did! and he was the reason I lost Clay" I havn't talked to him since that day....
I know what will you help go smoke a pound of weed you will feel so much better
SENOR BLAZE
I know what will you help go smoke a pound of weed you will feel so much better
WTF and how about NO!
Weed bad. 3nodding
And I'm not all that sure how to help you. I'd say talk to clay a lot about the happy times you had, and pull away from Mr. Fanfiction.
aren't those birds like hella loud and stinky?
i wouldn't want to live with one either.
i can only stand parakeets

try to stop focusing on stupid boys and hang out with friends.
remember the people who really DO care about you.

if all that geek cares about is his stupid computer games, he's just not interested.
no point in being with him
Overdose of mango juice .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas