Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
I actually do believe in evolution, I just don't believe that the internet is serious business.

I see, well I agree with you on the last part too. =)

5,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Tute Sweet
ana_akilina
Quote:
Vampires do not exist.

They are fictional; like Santa, fairy princesses, The Loch Ness Monster and God.

in fact, if we say that angels exist (for example) - you don't have way to prove they exist, but still we have to prove they don't!
Which is impossible as well.

There are stuff beyond our imagination, that man can't prove yet. It's like teaching a Dog how to play cards and stuf... it's beyond their skills, they just can't do it.

It's the same thing with humans.. there are stuff that we just can't understand. Stating that God exists or not, can not be proved, and you can't say that it does or not.

Actually, the complete lack of evidence for angels etc. existing, is proof that they don't.

I could tell you that global warming is occuring because a giant, invisible, undetectable dragon is vomiting fire over the earth.
By your reasoning, this could be true, because you can't prove that it doesn't exists.
Doesn't make it any less made up though, does it?

you couldn't say that because it was proven it was man doing it (i believe the world is changing naturaly, oh well)

but, as i told you, you need to prove angels don't exist. i know human being wont prove it, because it isn't a scientific fact, but it doesn't mean that Man can prove whatever they want.

just because it wasn't scientificaly proven, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Example: you can't see the wind, but it exists, doesn't it?
and it wasn't tested scientifically

Elder

14,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
To figure out what's really true use common sense, logic, and a little intuition.
I believe in real vampires who are basically just people who need to take in energy from sources besides food. No they don't hunt humans, they have other people who they call feeders. who willingly let them feed off them. I know them well enough to accept that they're not crazy, they're not evil or possessed. I've also sensed subtle energy around them that's different than around most other people. These are my personal observations. I can't prove them to you and I don't expect you to accept them without checking them against your own observations. And they are not like Vampires from your story books ether.

Maybe it's alot to expect people to use common sense, logic and personal observation before they make a decision about things, but I can have hope.

Dapper Humorist

ana_akilina

Fail.

Dainty Doll

ana_akilina
Tute Sweet
ana_akilina
Quote:
Vampires do not exist.

They are fictional; like Santa, fairy princesses, The Loch Ness Monster and God.

in fact, if we say that angels exist (for example) - you don't have way to prove they exist, but still we have to prove they don't!
Which is impossible as well.

There are stuff beyond our imagination, that man can't prove yet. It's like teaching a Dog how to play cards and stuf... it's beyond their skills, they just can't do it.

It's the same thing with humans.. there are stuff that we just can't understand. Stating that God exists or not, can not be proved, and you can't say that it does or not.

Actually, the complete lack of evidence for angels etc. existing, is proof that they don't.

I could tell you that global warming is occuring because a giant, invisible, undetectable dragon is vomiting fire over the earth.
By your reasoning, this could be true, because you can't prove that it doesn't exists.
Doesn't make it any less made up though, does it?

you couldn't say that because it was proven it was man doing it (i believe the world is changing naturaly, oh well)

but, as i told you, you need to prove angels don't exist. i know human being wont prove it, because it isn't a scientific fact, but it doesn't mean that Man can prove whatever they want.

just because it wasn't scientificaly proven, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Actually, the real cause of global warming has still not been proven beyond a doubt.
Last year, scientific research suggested that it probably isn't caused by humans, and that it was actually hotter during medieval times than it is now; although it is believed (although still not conclusively proven) that it is most likely caused by human beings, due to new research that was published in February this year. But it is still up for debate, and is still being researched right now.
I know my s**t.

And, as I said, lack of evidence is widely considered to be proof of something being non-existent, from a scientific standpoint.

And the wind is a silly example. You can't see microbes either, but we know they exist, because science proved it.
The wind is no mystery; we know exactly what it is, we know exactly what causes it, and we know how to measure and even predict it.
So yes, it has been tested scientifically.

This is not the dark ages.

Shut up stare

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
What is it with the numerous threads on vampires? :/

Edward's hot, but really...

Sweet Hellhound

i think nowadays, vampires are terribly overrated. :/ i used to think they were cool...then again, this was five years ago. >_____>
Tute Sweet
Vampires do not exist.

don't say things like god doesn't exist. people will get offended.
Tute Sweet
Vampires do not exist.

STFU, your just as dumb as she is...

Dainty Doll

Viva La Juicy
Tute Sweet
Vampires do not exist.

STFU, your just as dumb as she is...

Yes. I'm so dumb, I believe in a giant space wizard in the sky called "god". rolleyes

The internet is not serious business, so get over yourself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff