Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why do you celebrate V-Day?

For the candy and chocolate 0.26363636363636 26.4% [ 29 ]
no reason 0.41818181818182 41.8% [ 46 ]
cause of boyfriend 0.21818181818182 21.8% [ 24 ]
b-day or friends 0.1 10.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

I hate it 'cause its stupid. There's no reason for it. You should show the one you love you love them as much as you can everyday. -.-
And no one even wishes me a happy v-day. so, yeah.
Oh, and its over done.
Sold out
and SUCHES
I kinda agree w/ my bf's opinion. That you should show someone love every day, not one specific day. Then why bother. Him and I are STILL celebrating National Single De-Appreciation Day (that's what we started to call it last yr before we were going out, ha and days later we began to go out, on the 24th).
i think i posted here already
deepinsiht
i think i posted here already
Haha, Oooo COOKIES!! whee & nice username by the way.
Shoujo Kakumei J-chan
I hate it because it's an arbitrarily chosen day where we're compelled to prove our love for other people through material means, all of which I find to be complete bullshit.

If I love someone I don't need a certain day to show it, and doing it by buying cards, candy, and flowers is shallow as hell.

this is why i dislike it too. if you love someone tell them RANDOMLY because you love them and you just wanna let them know, not because society tells you.
i do like giving cards to my friends though. =) i like making them happy, even if i don't really care about it one way or the other.
People hate it becaues it is S.A.D (single awareness day)...duh
it reminds you that your single and nobody tells me they love me.
FAMILY DONT COUNT

Friendly Genius

7,575 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I only like Valentines Day when I have a boyfriend to spend it with...the rest of the time it sux...this year I hope my bf has something special planned....he had better.... stare

cause it reminds me of my one-time-stupid-a**-boyfriend-that-should-get-hit-by-a-freakin-bus-and-die biggrin

honestly i miss him though ..
so basically i hate it cause its heart -> User Image

Dapper Humorist

Its trivial, commercial bullshit which costs me too much money.
I've never really celebrated it before.
I have a girlfriend this time around,so I plan on making it special for her.
i dont like it because im like the only person who doesnt get anything for V-day which really makes me sad
I personally like v-day and I have never had a date for it before. This is my first heart ...
anyways, I think some people don't like because
A. They don't have anyone to spend it with
B. They don't like holidays in general or
C. because it has become way too commerical, which it has.
It's sad really ever holiday people need to dress up, buy things, or decorate houses, when all anyone really needs is the spirit. V- day is good because it is the special holiday where one can show that they really care, but does it really have to be shown with expensive gifts?
donno, cause people [[including myself]] just dont like it?
meh, its just pretty much a normal day for me......V-tines is pretty much a waste of time. haha
Seriously.....just saying........If a person really loved you.....they could just say it........there doesnt need to be a special day for that.......i mean seriously.........
I don't celebrate it really. Friends never do anything for me. And I happen never to be in a relationship on v-day. So it just ends up like another day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff