Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yay, independence!

I'm about to lose my license because I have no longer have a car with which to do a roadtest. We have a graduated system here.. I don't have a learners, but it's not a full license either. December will bring me back down to a learners but I don't really feel like I can do anything about it. I am in no position to afford a car anyway, and I haven't driven in like two years so it doesn't matter too much.

Traffic in Toronto is horrendous anyway. I'll wait til we're in BC.

Hellraiser

Professor Peristeronic
Fantastic!!!

I passed my test first try as well somehow, though I'm certain that since then I've become the most shiterrific driver imaginable.

But I'm taking a break from driving for a while, since a month ago I got into a pretty bad accident and now I'm. Terrified of anything involving cars
Be extra-careful at busy intersections, friends

User Image
I'm a pretty nervous and catious driver but the drivers in this town....

My brother got his cars front end totaled when he was first learning to drive
Surprisingly he was okay

I don't blame you for being scared, my oma is after hers.
I got my permit at 15 and my license at 18 because I went to a residential performing arts school and we were not allowed to drive or have cars on campus unless we were commuting. I got my license on the second try, because during the first try the DMV guy was a d**k to me and told me that my three-point turn got too close to the curb, even though I did not drive onto the curb or off the road. Anyway, the second try, I had a really nice guy who passed me even though I forgot where my hazard lights were (I was nervous lol). It's been 3 years since I have got my license and I haven't hit anything..... so yay?

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items