Welcome to Gaia! ::

sodiumfree000
My name is Matt, and you are going to hate me.

I have been promiscuous. I've been with enough women of many different ages and I have realized something about the fairer sex. There are girls and then there are women, and either can be of any age... (I don't mean children tho, mind you. ***** doesn't make any sense. It can only traumatize). I have known those middle aged all the way down to high school. They have been rich, poor, smart, dumb, fat, thin, latina, white, and brown and just about any other category you can imagine. At the extremes I knew a 14 year old who was skilled, responsible, and fun and she didn't take s**t from anyone. She was woman. Plain and simple. I have known a 39 year old who was hugely successful and yet petty, unfocused, and unsure like other girls I have known.

If we go by societies usage of the word *****, then you have committed that act by being with an underage girl, aka a child. So, saying you're not into it because it doesn't make sense, then admitting to sleeping with a child, is a bit... illogical.

sodiumfree000
Now here's where may start to hate me, because I would prefer a young lady who is an actual woman over stupid girls my age and older any day.

Age is never an indicator of personal quality like we have strongly known it to be and there are good reasons why a difference in experience/age is forbidden... Mostly its because you can never really be an equal. Also, love and lust are newer to them and they have less perspective to decide truly weather you are truly good for them or weather they are simply infatuated. It is so easy for it to end up as manipulation and so ******** up a girl's early understanding of love which might imprint onto her for her life. Warping a girl's sense of relationships when she's just beggening to understand love without risking as much yourself is a ******** up thing to do. The difference in age can be predatory in nature and that's why it is a terrible taboo...

So... even though you're saying doing that is '******** up'... you want to do it? that makes... no sense to me at all.

sodiumfree000
But if you have experience, you know that this s**t applies to everyone. Everyone knows experienced adults who fumble around ignorantly and hurt eachother deeply. Its common. Adults are stupid as s**t and I just don't care. I like women younger than me (not girls tho) cause, for the most part, they haven't been screwed up by life as much yet.

Considering the fact you said you slept with a child, i'm not so sure i believe the bold.

sodiumfree000
To all you men (and women) out there interested in someone too damn young for you: if you care, do it anyway and do it right if you can. Don't demand or force them to do things like a creep. Don't manipulate or abuse them like an a*****e. Young women(or men) are people, not tools for pleasure. Be a good influence to your lover. Introduce her(him) to relationships and teach some things.

I personally have a lot to give, and that's why I like women who are too young for me.

Seems to me you like them because they're not old enough to have any real experience, which can be detrimental to them because it lets you 'teach' them what you think they need to be like and can be harmful to them in the future.
sodiumfree000
the hipster soul
yup matt

i ******** despise you

That's cool. I wanna know what makes you hate this s**t tho. I know all sorts of people who are into BDSM, drugs, emotional abuse, and just plain detrimental behavior but they don't catch so much s**t for it. I ain't gonna talk back. Articulate if you can.

First, what's wrong with BDSM? Second, my reaction to you claiming kinksters don't catch s**t for it was to laugh at your ignorance. People are ARRESTED because of their BDSM play and the false claim by non-kinksters that its 'clearly abuse'.
sodiumfree000
kakteed
Well I mean.

As long as you treat them well and are careful of the possible repercussions. Which you seem to be, so that's nice.

This post is pretty boring, I don't know how you expected people to be offended by it. I mean, some of your adages are just plain incorrect, but otherwise.

Well, I expect people to be offended by it because it is an offensive topic to most folk, even in Gaia. But yah, i can see how you bored tho.

Dating a younger person, as long as they're legal, is offensive to most people? How so?
sodiumfree000
thante
I actually agree with you completely.
Age is not an indicator for anything, and there is nothing wrong with liking someone younger then yourself (obviously I'm not talking about *****). Their isn't one age when people are ready for sex. I live in the uk, where the legal age limit for sex is 16. I wasn't ready until i was 17, but i have a friend who is now married to the guy she slept with at 13. If you truly care about the person you will wait until they are ready, treat them with respect and allow them to take the lead as to when and how anything happens. The issue isn't age, it is how many men act in a relationship and the expectation that are placed on the woman regardless of age.

I myself am with a guy 12 years older then me. I like older guys, and for his part he obviously likes younger woman. But that isn't the basis for our relationship, its simply one of the elements that drew us together.
If i was 13 and he was 25 our relationship would be classed as strange and be viewed with doubt. People would treat him as a *****. Because i am 27 its a completely different situation, people don't even notice the age difference.
I am fully aware that if i had met him at 13 i would have wanted to be with him. However i also know that he respects woman enough to keep his hands to himself until it is right for both party's.

About time someone knew what I meant. Everyone thinks I'm some kind of cultural terrorist intent on destroying everyone's purity or some crap. Its like people who aren't 18 aren't human beings yet but once you turn 18 you're magically complete. I was a great person when I was young. I could have totally used an older woman who had some experience.

you keep claiming you aren't into illegal activities then you turn around and say things like this that says that's exactly what you are into; girls, as in minors who are not of legal age to be able to be involved with an adult.

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Cool story, bro.

Borg

My name is Matt, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarted, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at this stupid a** forum and playing dress up with your big-headed avatars.

You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any p***y? Do you even know what it's liek to pet a cat? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than fapping to pictures on CB.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I see more tail in five minutes than a judge at a dog show. I also have two of those dakimakura pillows, and I ride 'em both every night like a bronco busting cowboy. Yee-haw.

I was captain of the frisbee golf team, and starter in my chess club. What sports do you play, other than “get banned for spamming LD”? I also get straight C’s, and have a banging hot waifu (She just blew me a 2D kiss; s**t was SO GC).

You are all a bunch of lame-os who can't get laid. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my b***h:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
raggedy grrl
My name is Matt, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarted, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at this stupid a** forum and playing dress up with your big-headed avatars.

You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any p***y? Do you even know what it's liek to pet a cat? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than fapping to pictures on CB.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I see more tail in five minutes than a judge at a dog show. I also have two of those dakimakura pillows, and I ride 'em both every night like a bronco busting cowboy. Yee-haw.

I was captain of the frisbee golf team, and starter in my chess club. What sports do you play, other than “get banned for spamming LD”? I also get straight C’s, and have a banging hot waifu (She just blew me a 2D kiss; s**t was SO GC).

10/10

Consumer

raggedy grrl

rofl

im done fam's Princess

Nymph

14? my little sister is 14... you kind of disgust me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items