1 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 25 ]
2 0.53076923076923 53.1% [ 69 ]
3 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 12 ]
4+ 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 4 ]
Why in the....why did you even make this thread? 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Nukka Facts
No, I do not use toothpaste. Instead, I use fecal matter.

I'd love to kiss you 4laugh
User ImageYou're the reason why...

I always brush once in the morning and once before bed.
Sometimes, if my teeth feel scungy during the day,
I'll brush them then, too.

I just bought this new toothpaste...
Colgate MaxFresh: Mini Breath Strips - Kiss Me Mint flavor.
It tastes so good!
And I use that mouthwash,
Swish Before You Kiss - Tropical Tease flavor.

Mix the two together for sexy fresh breath!
*sexy growl*

...there's a rainbow in my sky.User Image
Mmm I love toothpaste. If the toothpaste is too strong, then I start to gag and spit it out. If it's not as strong and it's very tasty, I brush my teeth longer without spitting it out.
Tsuguayme
Mmm I love toothpaste. If the toothpaste is too strong, then I start to gag and spit it out. If it's not as strong and it's very tasty, I brush my teeth longer without spitting it out.

What do you then? Swallow it?
Does the flavor of toothpaste effect how long you brush your teeth?
Yeah, I think so. I miss my orange-flavored toothpaste. gonk

Are the non-mint flavored toothpastes as good as they seem?
I used to use Crest Whitening Expressions, which are mint and another flavor. They're delicious. ^^

What brand of toothpaste do you use?
Umm... *checks* Colgate Total.

Don't you hate it when you get the toothpaste perfectly on the brush, then it falls off?
Ugh! YES! Sometimes I also forget what I'm doing and put soap on the toothbrush instead by accident. >.<

Do you match your toothpaste color with your toothbrush?
No. O.o I've never heard of anyone doing that before.
minty fresh! 8D
I brush my teeth twice a day =]

If not, maybe three.
Does the flavor of toothpaste effect how long you brush your teeth? No

Are the non-mint flavored toothpastes as good as they seem? Are you referring to the things like bubblegum flavor? If so, only if you don't like mint. To me, they're disgusting.

What brand of toothpaste do you use? Right now it's Colgate. When that runs out, it will be the one that's on sale for $1 at the store.

Don't you hate it when you get the toothpaste perfectly on the brush, then it falls off? My toosepaste can't fall off because I used a pea size amount, like you're supposed to, and spread it out over the bristles. This idea of the perfect application of toothpase on the brush that they show you on TV is actually more than required.

Do you match your toothpaste color with your toothbrush? No. Then again, I have a white toothbrush so basically anything matches it.
User Image
~*How gratifying for once to know...

User Image
I prefer a lightly mint toothpaste. Because the really powerful mint like...burns, which is a problem since I usually spend 2-5 minutes brushing my teeth.

As for unusual flavors, I usually don't like them. Bubblegum flavor is disgusting. However, when I was in Japan I bought some pineapple flavor toothpaste because it looked weird. It was actually quite good, and I'm sad that it ran out.

xD lol @ toothpaste discussion

...that those above will serve those down below!*~
User Image
HikariChikika
I brush usually twice a day, but sometimes only once. I have an orange toothbrush, but I use the minty Sensodyne. I have really sensitive teeth...I cry when I look at icecream. emo

OUCH! Me too.
I have to use the Sensodyne toothpaste as well 3nodding

I use normal, boring mint xD
I'm terrible about brushing my teeth and all that, but I usually brush them twice a day.
I hate the icky baking soda taste of my current toothpaste which I'm only going to use until my teeth go back to being pearly white instead of the extremely light yellow I've discovered they'd become.
My favorite flavor is the lemon mint. Best stuff ever.

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
If you comment on my profile, you will get hugz. DO IT!

Yeah, I do hate when it falls off, you just have to press it a bit. If I don't use flavors that I don't like, why would I buy in the first place?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I brush after I wake up and before sleeping. I hate hate HATE the feeling of filmy teeth. gonk And my poor boyfriend should be spared my dragon breath.

I use to use Crest Vanilla flavor, which was tasty, but as I can't find it at my local college store (and I'm too lazy to go three blocks over) I'm using the regular flavor of the same brand. It's very minty and... uh... clean-flavored. I have a teal toothbrush. It's my favorite color. XD

I think it's hard to brush for long with the harsher flavors of toothpaste (such as the flavors blended with mouthwash, which make my eyes water xp ).

Oh, and dripping toothpaste on the shirt you just put on sucks major big time.

Wheezing Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just use plain mint flavor. And sometimes I don't brush two times a day. XD

I like making sure the toothpaste is on correctly...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff