Welcome to Gaia! ::

wtf is up with that?
just bcuz we dress differently,or listen to different music,or even dare to b different (OMG),we get picked on and put out.
snubbed out like a candle flame.
wats up wit dat?
GOTHS WILL UNITE AND KIK SUM POSER a**.
w007.

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
You just completely defeated the purpose of the Gothic subculture.
there's nothing wrong with being goth, but a lot of "goths" say they are and really enforce that.
and when someone calls them one they get offended and say that people shouldn't be stereotypical.
if you don't want people to talk about you or shoot you down then don't act that way.
and if you want to be that way, learn not to give a s**t about what other people say about you.
Cuz that's how s**t works.

Welcome to humanity!

HAI!!
Congrats, you're making the most insignificant problem even worse.
AzaGuro

I second that.
Ya....learn how to spell then maybe I'll give a damn.
We have already discussed this a thousand times. FIND SOMETHING NEW.
Who decides what's normal anyway.

We all have an idea of a "normal" person, and surprisingly, in all my 16.5 years of life, I have never come across one. You'd think that to be worthy of the title "normal" there'd have to be a lot more of them.
I'm normal.
Reeyon
AzaGuro

I second that.

I third it.
SanguinLullaby
I'm normal.

Your normal? and you play Gaia? This doesn't make sense anymore...my head hurts just thinking about it.

Timid Gaian

People don't know what goth is anymore, if you dress up like your dead all the time it means your a scene kid not a goth.
AzaGuro

I love you so much it hurts me
And there's nothing I can do

Also, it made my eyes bleed profusely.

I want to hold you, my dear, forever and ever
I love you so much it hurts me so

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
Reeyon
SanguinLullaby
I'm normal.

Your normal? and you play Gaia? This doesn't make sense anymore...my head hurts just thinking about it.

rofl Actually thats common now. rofl

I love being different and I get weird looks, snide remarks and critisicm every now and then. But at the same time I get the feeling that people find me to be interesting because I'm like this.

My school has a total of 47 students of just juniors and seniors and I'm a senior. I truly am one of a kind, not only cause I'm the principals grandkid but also cause NO ONE else in the school is like me! XD I love the punk/goth look, My over hyperness, weirdness ect.

Oh yeah, and I'm out casted by my own folks, They agree that I am a strange child and something is wrong with me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff