Welcome to Gaia! ::

If they get infected, try using rubbing alcohol, though be careful it really drys out your peircing. Make sure you turn the studs, dont' want them to get grown in.
Take care of it like you're told to - Clean it, rotate it, etc. It'll heal when it's ready.

Some people heal slower than others. Every piercing I've gotten, heals on average two weeks - a month before it's supposed to. My eyebrow was healed within a week, my helixes were healed within a month (When it usually takes 8 to 12 weeks), and my lobes apparently healed within two weeks, but I was only three so I dont really remember. (: Plus, my eyebrow and helix's have never been infected, and my lobes have only been infected maybe five times in fifteen years. (:

Where as there's someone like my cousin, who got her eyebrow pierced over a year ago, and it's still not healed and still bleeds when she takes it out, and her ears still get infected on a monthly basis. Shes had those pierced for five years now.
Just wait.
My lip rings (I've had them almost six months now) still haven't healed completely. It takes time.
If you're keeping them clean and free of infection, then theres nothing you can do but wait.
-Sniffle-Doodle-
Take care of it like you're told to - Clean it, rotate it, etc. It'll heal when it's ready.

Some people heal slower than others. Every piercing I've gotten, heals on average two weeks - a month before it's supposed to. My eyebrow was healed within a week, my helixes were healed within a month (When it usually takes 8 to 12 weeks), and my lobes apparently healed within two weeks, but I was only three so I dont really remember. (: Plus, my eyebrow and helix's have never been infected, and my lobes have only been infected maybe five times in fifteen years. (:

Where as there's someone like my cousin, who got her eyebrow pierced over a year ago, and it's still not healed and still bleeds when she takes it out, and her ears still get infected on a monthly basis. Shes had those pierced for five years now.

You're never supposed to rotate them, because that damages the tissue and causes it to have to fix that part again.
Cadet-chan
If they get infected, try using rubbing alcohol, though be careful it really drys out your peircing. Make sure you turn the studs, dont' want them to get grown in.

"grown in" doesn't happen unless you're using improper jewelry and alcohol is very, very bad on any puncture wound, especially one that goes "through and through" like a piercing does.

Lonely Lunatic

Your industrial will take a long time to heal, like others have said. 6 - 12 months until you can pull on it without getting it angry.

Best way to heal the fastest:
Keep your general health up!
So, eat properly and get enough sleep. Stay hydrated. Your body will heal faster if it is healthy.
My industrials took about 4-6 months to heal. One took a bit longer because I tore it a few times.
Cartilage takes alot longer to heal than any other piercings because it's through well, cartilage.
Navel will probably take about 6 months to fully heal, your industrial may take up to a year, or possibly even longer.
There aren't really any tricks, just keep them from getting infected and you should be fine.
don't touch it. soak it with non iodized sea salt and water twice a day. Tea tree oil prevents infection and helps healing, but it's pretty strong so don't use it if you have uber sensitive skin. and neosporin helps too
Navel rings take quite a while to heal. It can be anywhere from four months to a year. DO NOT MESS WITH YOUR RING EVEN IF IT LOOKS HEALED.
This one fooled me when I got it done. I got it done a month before you did and last month it looked really good and it didn't hurt. No crust, no redness, and no soreness. So I moved it around and was going to go buy a ring to change it out. Next thing I know it was minorly infected and really sore.

Give it a while before you fiddle with it.

As far as the ear goes, you probably tramatized it slightly when you hit it.

With any piercing, patience is the key as stated before. You just have to take care of it till it's fully healed.
thanks to everyone for the help

yeah everyone says i need to be pacient and im soooo not LOL
ok im seriously pissed

i was like messing around trying to steal this guy i used to like hat...

and like we were trying to get it from each other and then he pulled me the wrong way and i scraped my ear so badly... it started bleeding and im at school so its not like i can even go home and clean it or anything ugh!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff