Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah well..

I just recently went to a new school and on Monday it'll be my second week there. I've met a chunk of people, but there's others I would like to meet but I'm just too damn shy. I'm thinking of going up to a group of them but I'm having my doubts and don't want to be rejected.

Any tips?

Dapper Explorer

Ja, join the club. I'm in the same boat..... Wait a minute.... idea There's an idea. Join a club.
FenixAran
theres a fork in your a**
Yeah well..

I just recently went to a new school and on Monday it'll be my second week there. I've met a chunk of people, but there's others I would like to meet but I'm just too damn shy. I'm thinking of going up to a group of them but I'm having my doubts and don't want to be rejected.

Any tips?
Ja, join the club. I'm in the same boat..... idea There's an idea. Join a club.
There's like no new clubs because it's already halfway through the year.. D:

Dapper Explorer

*cracks knuckles in preparation of spitballage* What do you normally do w/ your time?
Say hi and get involved in the conversation that fits your interests.
FenixAran
*cracks knuckles in preparation of spitballage* What do you normally do w/ your time?
Wtf..? Uh nothing rly..

Dapper Explorer

Do something absolutely crazy, like trip a guy in the hall. If he didn't see you, rush to his rescue. If he did, apologize profusely and rescue him anyway.
FenixAran
Do something absolutely crazy, like trip a guy in the hall. If he didn't see you, rush to his rescue. If he did, apologize profusely and rescue him anyway.
I'm not gonna do that.. I'll feel like an a** after and he'll obviously notice.
Anything else?
I don't know? Whats worse, a person who fails or the person who doesn't even start...
DuhSeaDevil
I don't know? Whats worse, a person who fails or the person who doesn't even start...
Good point
There you go.
Lol anyone else?
Well, not sure if you would be into this.. but look up Neil Strauss, he is an author, mainly for guys I guess, but it could give you some insight into how people work and how you can become more social.
act like u know exactly what you're doing. . . never show a sign of weakness!!
examples:
-no playing with your hair self-consciously
-do something with your hands! don't let them hang awkwardly by your side!
-laugh and smile a lot -- make the person u r talking to feel comfortable

well good luck xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas