Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I don't really like them... It's probably just the idea of a tornado forming or something. PA had a lot of tornados (well, for PA anyway) a while back. It terrified me. We had to sleep downstairs a lot of the time that summer (in case we had to get to the basement) because of the amount of Tornado Watches/Warnings. I guess the fear just stuck with me...
I hate even thinking about thunder. They scare me so much. Even on the TV or in films it freaks me out.

I like lightning though. It's pretty.
I love thunderstorms. But it's weird when one day you have a snow thunderstorm and the next day you have a rain thunderstorm. Stupid Illinois weather.. =p
they make me sleepy
I like thunderstorms well enough. >.> They're something exciting.

I hate really severe thunderstorms though...just the idea of a tornado terrifies me..and when the wind gets really strong I get freaked out.

And I'd rather not be woken up at 5:30 in the morning like I was the other night. razz I was so tired, and then it was hard to get back to sleep because of the storm.
During the day their ok, but at night....oh god they scare the hell out of me! crying
I love thunderstorms, especially the strong blasts of wind right before they hit. Strangely, violent storms don't really scare me. And I live in Texas, so we get our fair share.

They used to make me nervous at night when I was in bed at home, though, because we have a big tree next to our house with a large branch right over my room...
i love watching/listening to them! But I sort of hate them if it rains enough that night and later my basement floods
I actually don't mind thunderstorms.
But they do creep me out just a little
User Image

I have a really baddddd phobia of thunderstorms.
I puke D:
Most people like them I see heart

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

I love chasing thunderstorms & tornadoes

User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400