Welcome to Gaia! ::

brb going to take a shower and I might not come back well yeah PM or post its your chouce just enjoy the fourm razz
Ello people I'm back and here early so yeah if anyone wants to talk you know where to find me razz
Lik3 eyes wants to k3ll miself!! My Gf br0k3 up w/me & she was teh <3 of meh lives!!! I jst wnt 2 cUt mes3lf till' eye dye!!!!!!
anorexic_pickle
Lik3 eyes wants to k3ll miself!! My Gf br0k3 up w/me & she was teh <3 of meh lives!!! I jst wnt 2 cUt mes3lf till' eye dye!!!!!!
ok...Is there anyway I can help?I need more details to help you
Yeah Anorexic Pickle, whats going on? What happened between you and your boyfriend? Everything will be okay. Just let Asuho and I help you.
Ryenon
Yeah Anorexic Pickle, whats going on? What happened between you and your boyfriend? Everything will be okay. Just let Asuho and I help you.
Yuppers and Hey Ryenon hows everything going and I dont think this person going to reply one hes/she offline and two could be a troll
Everyone is all dramafied today so I've had my work cut out for me, I'm worn out but still happy. ^.^; I can PM the person and see.
ok but yeah I ahve my own problems to worry about but yeah PM him/her and find out so yeah heart
What's your problems, maybe I can help? Anorexic Pickle says:

"mai gf lft m3 4 mai bff and know i ams so lonlie i jus wanna die!"

Translation:
My girlfriend left me for my best friend ever and now I am so lonly I just want to die."
Ryenon
What's your problems, maybe I can help? Anorexic Pickle says:

"mai gf lft m3 4 mai bff and know i ams so lonlie i jus wanna die!"

Translation:
My girlfriend left me for my best friend ever and now I am so lonly I just want to die."

OK here my advcie one there no reason you should kill yourslef one that person isnt your BFF if they od that to you and the person never loved you secondly dont kill yoursefl because there is alot out there people and other things and mybe the REAL person for you so dont worry about that right now just try to enjoy life
Very good advice, I pm'd her and passed on your name just incase. biggrin So what about this drama you're not telling me about, is it still the Valentines day thing for your boyfriend?
Ryenon
Very good advice, I pm'd her and passed on your name just incase. biggrin So what about this drama you're not telling me about, is it still the Valentines day thing for your boyfriend?
Thx and no worse we as in my and my BF and our friend sneaked away to eat pizza cause today was a minimum day and he told his mom her was going to go with his other friend and she believed him but tehn when I was walking home I saw here car waiting for him and our friend the whole problem is she hates me and blames me for her soons gayness bue he was already gay so yeah and stuff and I think she saw me and suspects somethign I'm so scared I'm having a panic attck>.<
Well that mother sounds that she needs to get over some issues. She has no right to blame you at all. Don't freak. Take a lot of deep breaths and put on some calming music, (ipods are God) and just try to calm down. The absolute worst that could happen is that she is going to ground him, or b***h at him. Neither one can you stop, so you have to let those happen and talk to your bf and make sure he's doing okay. Stuff like this is really hard for him. [I assume, bc my friend has the same thing hence why he practically lives w/ me now]
Ryenon
Well that mother sounds that she needs to get over some issues. She has no right to blame you at all. Don't freak. Take a lot of deep breaths and put on some calming music, (ipods are God) and just try to calm down. The absolute worst that could happen is that she is going to ground him, or b***h at him. Neither one can you stop, so you have to let those happen and talk to your bf and make sure he's doing okay. Stuff like this is really hard for him. [I assume, bc my friend has the same thing hence why he practically lives w/ me now]

Well the problem is she hates me cause she found out that we were doing stuff and supposedly we were having sex>.<and yeah well I cant talk to him on the phone and hes not on MSN>.<and oh she threahtend to tell my parents I'm gay if hang around him still so bascially I'm screwed ether way>.< crying
If you two go to school tomorrow, then pull him aside. If that woman really does carry through her threats then you need to tell your parents. Well were yall having sex, or just making out? The best argument is to say that you have high moral threads and what not and that you'd NEVER do anything like that and appeal to their sappy side. The world is so desensitized to the horrors of teenage life that they're actually looking for the good kids, [while hunting down the others of course]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff