Welcome to Gaia! ::

Probably nothing. Other than a few pictures I keep on one of my two dressers, I don't own anything of sentimental value. Everything I have serves some kind of practical purpose or gets thrown away to avoid cluttering.

Shameless Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
Crap. I take no clothes. My teddy bears ain't gonna stay home while I'm out there partying hard rofl

Divine Streaker

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Mark Twain 100
My photo book that has pictures of my daughter, fiance and other family members in it.
When you leave for college it's a similar situation because you only have so much room for s**t when you move. rofl

I have a notebook from my freshman year, I was trying to think more positively so it's just page after page of everything I'm thankful for in my life, and specifically documenting memories I really cherish involving friends and family. I flip through it whenever I'm feeling lonely, and it makes me feel like my loved ones are all closeby.

Deathly Protagonist

one of many sketchbooks or some portable electronic device

Bashful Bookworm

I'd say my baby blanket since I sleep with it every night still, except I'd be afraid of it getting lost or stolen.
                So I really don't know. Probably something that reminds me of home.

Dedicated Ladykiller

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hygienic 200
I have a six piece locket with a photo of everyone in my direct family, I'd take it~

/cheesiness ensues

Generous Poster

SENTIMENT IS A CHEMICAL DEFECT FOUND IN THE LOSING SIDE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out