Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd Mischievous Cadaver
Ragu85
11:11
I've actually lost sleep over it, because it started to scare me. My clocks weren't set exactly the same, so I saw it more then twice a day. more like, 8 times exactly every day. Even when it meant inadvertently getting up and walking into another room too look. I thought it was kind of a cute coincidence the first few times, but after a while it became sort of scary. I would have gotten rid of all my clocks if it didn't mean being late for work and school. When it happened it's like I had no choice, but to look. Not looking was about as easy as not breathing. It's like someone's trying to get my attention, but that's crazy, or is it?
Actually it didn't stop until I decided it wasn't so crazy. Afterward I got 12:12, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 7:26 in that order and then nothing for a few months. It really doesn't like me questioning my sanity on this, because when I do, weird things start to happen around here. Like my power going out and the clocks coming back on to 11:11 instead of 12:00, or electrical appliances backfiring, even coming close to bursting in flames, only to be followed by 11:11.
||||
||||

I get that too, and I also have clocks not set right xD I saw 11:11 twice already today, and 4:44 this morning. This #:49 thing is just another add on :3
||||
||||
yeah, it's kind creepy yet interesting at the same time. I always knew I wasn't the only one, but if feels so good to find more people going through the same thing.
Lol. Reminds me of Satou Tatsuhiro...49, eh? I think I heard of it...Uh, and wasn't the number 11 the evil one?

Dawky's Partner In Crime

eye_of_water
Lol. Reminds me of Satou Tatsuhiro...49, eh? I think I heard of it...Uh, and wasn't the number 11 the evil one?

mmm i think it isn't. lol
This board ought to stop at 49 posts just to freak out the OPer.
TheMansMansMan
Yeah man! I've been seeing the number 2 all over today!
-It's the second month of the year
-it's the second day of the month
-At 2 o'clock, I had a sandwich
-the sandwich had 2 pieces of bread
-I have 2 hands
-I have 2 eyes
-and you must have 2 brain cells to make such a stupid assed topic
I play Resistance Fall of Man on the PS3. PM to be a friend.

ROFL

I'm sorry, that was funny as hell.

Can't say I relate.

Current Rank : Sergeant

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
At the hospital, none of the clocks were set to the same time.
From the kitchen, there's a window on the other side with a man standing, watching us, drinking coffee.
Anyway, it all comes down to the fact that the government doesn't want the psychoteens to know the real time. O.O
When I used to cashier, one day people kept having the same amount of change (I forget how much it was, but it was something really weird like exactly $3.62 or something not even). About 4 people in a row, buying completely different things, same change. I would always notice numbers though when dealing with money.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff