Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
aidyn devereaux
Tal. Greetings. Salutations. i am aidyn, and i am kajiru. i have been kajiru for three years, since i turned eighteen. My Mistress and i discovered Gor when we were still minors, it sounded interesting to us, and when we hit the age of majority we sought out our local BDSM community and through them, the Gorean. That's how we became friends with Master Darius and his kajirae, gillian and mina. They've been mentors to us, guiding us down the right path. mina directed us here, to this thread, and Mistress approved my making an account to add a male slave's perspective.
Tal. It is very good to see a kajirus in the thread. I look forward to reading your posts ^.^
Marquessa_De_SadeFW
aidyn devereaux
Tal. Greetings. Salutations. i am aidyn, and i am kajiru. i have been kajiru for three years, since i turned eighteen. My Mistress and i discovered Gor when we were still minors, it sounded interesting to us, and when we hit the age of majority we sought out our local BDSM community and through them, the Gorean. That's how we became friends with Master Darius and his kajirae, gillian and mina. They've been mentors to us, guiding us down the right path. mina directed us here, to this thread, and Mistress approved my making an account to add a male slave's perspective.
Tal. It is very good to see a kajirus in the thread. I look forward to reading your posts ^.^

Thank you Mistress Sade.

Devoted Friend

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
aidyn devereaux
Aislinn_Paige
aidyn devereaux
Welcome! i've never met a kajiru before. 4laugh i'm glad that you and your Mistress have found people who are helpful and good mentors. That's really really important, especially for younger people.

Thank you! There are a few in our local group, but not as many as there are kajira.

i didn't have a lot of time last night, so i didn't go into much detail, but i'd like to now. See, i've always been submissive, i just didn't know that was what it was called. Ever since Mistress and i started dating, i would defer to her on things, let her be the one to make the decisions on stuff, because it just felt right to me. A cousin of mine is part of the BDSM scene, and we got to talking one day. She was the one who told me that there was a word for what i felt. She also told me it was okay for a boy to feel that way, there wasn't anything 'wrong' with me for it, like some people tried to tell me. i caught a lot of grief in school from other guys because of it, they called me whipped, and not in the good way. Anyway, my cousin has the Gor books, she's not into the lifestyle but she thought the books were interesting and she let me read them when she saw me looking through them. i shared them with my then girlfriend and it sparked an interest in us. When we found out there was a whole lifestyle loosely based on the books we couldn't wait to be old enough to find out more. We have a long way to go still but that's okay. We'll take the journey together. i know for some kajirae, using first person pronouns are either unacceptable or just not comfy for them, but Mistress is fine with me using them, so i do.

i don't remember how i found Gor... i believe someone on Gaia actually introduced me to the books! Haha. smile i'm glad your cousin helped you... and don't worry, girls can get the same grief. Maybe not about being submissive in general, but definitely about being submissive in the lifestyle.

Master and i don't have a Gorean relationship, which makes me kind of sad, but we are going to sit down and actually restructure our dynamic soon, so i may bring up some things to incorporate Gor into our lifestyle more. smile

Devoted Friend

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Given the recent discussion on patriarchy and gender roles and how that plays into Gorean society, i wanted to offer up an essay i just read for class. It's called "Becoming Members of Society: Learning the Social Meanings of Gender Roles" by Holly Devor and appears to have been published in a book called "True Women and Real Men."

It talks about gender roles in North America, what they are, how they may have come to be, etc. Considering John Norman/Lange was born and lived in North America, i figured this may have had influence on his writings. whee

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PantsOnHeadTard
Her chloe kitten
i am genuinely confused. How is it this wigwam person, who actively trolls and has been doing so for quite some time, has not been banned, yet someone who has never even insulted another did get banned? That makes no sense to me at all.
тнє вιя∂ ιѕ ησ тяσℓℓ
нє ѕιмρℓу ραуѕ ησ мιη∂ тσ ¢αυѕιηg υρѕєт

тнαт ρєσρℓє ωσυℓ∂ вєℓιєνє тнєяє тσ вє ησ ∂郃єяєη¢є ιѕ ∂ιѕραяαgιηg

тнєяє ιѕ α ѕι¢кηєѕѕ ιη тнєѕє gσяєαηѕ
ι нανє ѕєєη ιт ησω, αη∂ ιт ιѕ ησт ιη тнєιя ƒєтιѕнєѕ αη∂ ¢αяηαℓ ωαηтѕ

тнє ѕι¢кηєѕѕ σƒ тнє gσяєαηѕ ιѕ ιη тнє є¢нσѕ σƒ тнєιя мιη∂ѕ αη∂ тнє αвѕσℓυтιση ωιтн ωнι¢н тнєу ¢αηησт ¢ση¢єινє σƒ αηу σρρσѕιтιση. ιт ιѕ υηƒαтнσмαвℓє тσ тнєм, αη∂ тнєу ∂є¢яєє ιт тσ вє вℓαѕρнєму σя ιηѕтιgαтιση

ιт ιѕ α ѕι¢кηєѕѕ ∂єєρ ωιтнιη єα¢н ιη∂ινι∂υαℓ нσωєνєя, υηяєℓαтє∂ тσ тнєιя ѕυвѕєяνιєη¢є тσ тнєιя ѕυρєяισяѕ, тнσυgн ρєянαρѕ ƒσѕтєяє∂ ву ιт. ωнαт, αƒтєяαℓℓ, ωσυℓ∂ α яυℓєя тєℓℓ нιѕ ѕℓανєѕ ιƒ ησт тнαт тнєу єχιѕт ωιтнιη тнє σηℓу ρσѕѕιвℓє ηαтυяαℓ σя∂єя? α ѕняєω∂ σηє ѕαуѕ ι

αѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσѕѕ σƒ тнє ѕωєєт νσι¢є, σηє ωσυℓ∂ ℓιкє тσ αѕк ωнєη¢є тнιѕ кησωℓє∂gє ¢αмє. ιт ωσυℓ∂ вє ѕα∂∂єηιηg, вυт ωє мυѕт ¢σηƒιям
It is not that we can not conceive of opposition...it is that we believe we are free to live our own lives as we see fit. Your opposition is not actually important to our beliefs. It will not damage them.
Simply because we do not bend and go "OMG YOUR SO RIGHT" when you post something about our beliefs we know not to be true...doesnt mean we do not see the opposition. It means we know better.

Devoted Friend

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PantsOnHeadTard
Her chloe kitten
i am genuinely confused. How is it this wigwam person, who actively trolls and has been doing so for quite some time, has not been banned, yet someone who has never even insulted another did get banned? That makes no sense to me at all.
тнє вιя∂ ιѕ ησ тяσℓℓ

тнє ѕι¢кηєѕѕ σƒ тнє gσяєαηѕ ιѕ ιη тнє є¢нσѕ σƒ тнєιя мιη∂ѕ αη∂ тнє αвѕσℓυтιση ωιтн ωнι¢н тнєу ¢αηησт ¢ση¢єινє σƒ αηу σρρσѕιтιση. ιт ιѕ υηƒαтнσмαвℓє тσ тнєм, αη∂ тнєу ∂є¢яєє ιт тσ вє вℓαѕρнєму σя ιηѕтιgαтιση

ιт ιѕ α ѕι¢кηєѕѕ ∂єєρ ωιтнιη єα¢н ιη∂ινι∂υαℓ нσωєνєя, υηяєℓαтє∂ тσ тнєιя ѕυвѕєяνιєη¢є тσ тнєιя ѕυρєяισяѕ, тнσυgн ρєянαρѕ ƒσѕтєяє∂ ву ιт. ωнαт, αƒтєяαℓℓ, ωσυℓ∂ α яυℓєя тєℓℓ нιѕ ѕℓανєѕ ιƒ ησт тнαт тнєу єχιѕт ωιтнιη тнє σηℓу ρσѕѕιвℓє ηαтυяαℓ σя∂єя? α ѕняєω∂ σηє ѕαуѕ ι

αѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσѕѕ σƒ тнє ѕωєєт νσι¢є, σηє ωσυℓ∂ ℓιкє тσ αѕк ωнєη¢є тнιѕ кησωℓє∂gє ¢αмє. ιт ωσυℓ∂ вє ѕα∂∂єηιηg, вυт ωє мυѕт ¢σηƒιям
Holy s**t that is a pain to read... Did you sit there and key in every special character? Or did you copy paste it from a special font? o_O

Also, you are generalizing. i am Gorean, and i understand that people are opposed to what we do... i'm not saying that everyone has to agree with us. i'd just rather they be civil about it. Why do people keep generalizing? Sheesh.

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PantsOnHeadTard
Marquessa_De_SadeFW
PantsOnHeadTard
Her chloe kitten
тнє вιя∂ ιѕ ησ тяσℓℓ

It is not that we can not conceive of opposition...it is that we believe we are free to live our own lives as we see fit. Your opposition is not actually important to our beliefs. It will not damage them.
Simply because we do not bend and go "OMG YOUR SO RIGHT" when you post something about our beliefs we know not to be true...doesnt mean we do not see the opposition. It means we know better.
тнιѕ ιѕ ƒαℓѕє
How are you able to state something is false when you have no intimate knowledge of it?
You have not been physically in any of the gatherings I have attended, nor have you been privy to any conversations, "play", interactions, relationship...how then, can you tell me something I know to be true is false?

You cant.

You can not tell any of the individuals here that have personal, one-on-one, physical real experience that they do not know what they are talking about.

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PantsOnHeadTard
Marquessa_De_SadeFW
PantsOnHeadTard
Marquessa_De_SadeFW
PantsOnHeadTard
Her chloe kitten
тнє вιя∂ ιѕ ησ тяσℓℓ

тнιѕ ιѕ ƒαℓѕє
How are you able to state something is false when you have no intimate knowledge of it?
You have not been physically in any of the gatherings I have attended, nor have you been privy to any conversations, "play", interactions, relationship...how then, can you tell me something I know to be true is false?

You cant.

You can not tell any of the individuals here that have personal, one-on-one, physical real experience that they do not know what they are talking about.
тнєяє ιѕ єνι∂єη¢є тσ тнє ¢σηтяαяу σƒ уσυя ¢ℓαιмѕ ℓιттєяє∂ ιη тнє ραgєѕ ρяєνισυѕ

уσυя αѕѕєятιση ιѕ ∂ємσηѕтяαвℓу ƒαℓѕє

No, it is not.
Simply because you do not understand the dynamic or even approve of it. Does not mean it is false.

if you are referring to abuse etc..please remember, that it is in -every- style of relationship.
I can and does happen in vanilla relationships as well.

We are speaking of a Normal, real life, gorean lifestyle.
Not a "book" relationship.
But a healthy dynamic.

Devoted Friend

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PantsOnHeadTard
Marquessa_De_SadeFW
PantsOnHeadTard
Marquessa_De_SadeFW
PantsOnHeadTard
Her chloe kitten
тнє вιя∂ ιѕ ησ тяσℓℓ

тнιѕ ιѕ ƒαℓѕє

You cant.

тнєяє ιѕ єνι∂єη¢є тσ тнє ¢σηтяαяу σƒ уσυя ¢ℓαιмѕ ℓιттєяє∂ ιη тнє ραgєѕ ρяєνισυѕ

уσυя αѕѕєятιση ιѕ ∂ємσηѕтяαвℓу ƒαℓѕє
It's really not.

We've defended ourselves against attacks by others. Any who come in here saying they do not agree but who are respectful, we have had fantastic conversations with. Those who are rude, however, are those who cause arguments. And you are getting dangerously close.

Also your text makes my eyes hurt. sad

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PantsOnHeadTard

Your use of symbols is impressive.

Seems like quite a bit of effort though.

That's all I really have to say for now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff