Welcome to Gaia! ::

You people make me literally feel physically ill.
Love Me Take Me Own Me
II HazelSkye II
Chieftain Twilight

I was trying to send a PM to you, but you only receive them from friends. I hope you don't mind me putting this here.

I just wanna say I admire the desire to learn. smile good on you! I like you already, even if we got off on teh wrong foot.

by the way, I'd like to give my own non-gorean BDSM perspective on Submissive/Dominant relations.

I actually find that it's usually the Dominant that dotes on the Submissive, not the other way around. Submissives service the Dominant, but the Dominant cares for the Submissive, if that makes sense. there is a sort of distinction there. ^_^

Like I said, if I just wanted to read is and make a judgment without clarification, I wouldn't have posted. I used to never ask questions about anything, and one say I realized how moronic it was to deny myself proper education. I really am genuinely intrigued by the dynamic described here, and I'm glad gillian was able to elaborate.

So, what does this "care" entail that is not found in other BDSM or non-BDSM relationships that makes it desirable? I mean, I think most people would say they care for their partner and dote on them occasionally... Buy them gifts or go out somewhere they like, etc.

d/sv are usually equals at least in the western context aand much else where. I can't provide the view of an equal because I'm an inferior but I can provide you my view as an inferior. he protects me, provides for me, makes me feel safe and be safe. that includes safe from myself and my own often bad decisions. for example, he would always have all the money, including mine and if I was too spend some he would give it to me. I'm terrible with money so I really need that. anything I bought he would give a permission to buy. it's not that he denied a lot of things except when it really was a waste of money but I haven't bought a single thing in years without a permission. he would also tell me what to think when I had conflicting thoughts and no which thought made sense. calm me down when I thought something was the end of the world that wasn't at all but I didn't see it in the moment,I really thought it was terrible and was about to make terrible decisions because of it. he was right and when I calmed down I was so happy he saved me from myself.
my job is to clean the house, cook, do the laundry, fold the clothes and so on. make a home. cook what he tells me he wants to eat. serve him his foods and drinks and so on.
ask if you don't understand something. I'm not "gorean" I don't know why you need anime or comics to learn a woman's place (except I think these people treat women as slaves and not beloved and cherished daughters and wives) I learned it in school and at home.

in my last relationship I also lived without a name for years. he was the only person in my life then and he even did my paperwork for me so for years I had no name.it was weird being called by my name for the first time after that, took me a moment to recognize it.

*frowns* gillian is unsure what you mean by the bold/. Are you stating that all Gorean Masters treat their kajira disrespectfully and do not cherish them? If so, you are very wrong. Some are this way, but most assuredly not all, not even most.

Also, gillian is unsure why you mentioned anime and comics when that has nothing to do with the Gorean lifestyle or anything anyone here has said.
Marquessa_De_Sade
II HazelSkye II
Chieftain Twilight

I was trying to send a PM to you, but you only receive them from friends. I hope you don't mind me putting this here.

I just wanna say I admire the desire to learn. smile good on you! I like you already, even if we got off on teh wrong foot.

by the way, I'd like to give my own non-gorean BDSM perspective on Submissive/Dominant relations.

I actually find that it's usually the Dominant that dotes on the Submissive, not the other way around. Submissives service the Dominant, but the Dominant cares for the Submissive, if that makes sense. there is a sort of distinction there. ^_^

Like I said, if I just wanted to read is and make a judgment without clarification, I wouldn't have posted. I used to never ask questions about anything, and one say I realized how moronic it was to deny myself proper education. I really am genuinely intrigued by the dynamic described here, and I'm glad gillian was able to elaborate.

So, what does this "care" entail that is not found in other BDSM or non-BDSM relationships that makes it desirable? I mean, I think most people would say they care for their partner and dote on them occasionally... Buy them gifts or go out somewhere they like, etc.

Ill say this from the point of view of a woman who was -always- the Dom. Always the one in control, Always holding the leash. I make my own money, have my own home....I was independent and very dominant.
I had -never- had a singular submissive though, even in Gor I am a Freewoman. I met my partner and a lightning bolt hit me.
The longer I was around him....the greater the need became. I actually thought it was a form of madness.
Till I actually just jumped in. I submitted. He is not into Gor, so it is not as a Gorean submission. It is what a FreeWoman in Gor would be. Her partner is dominant to her, control of her, etc.
It was both terrifying...and utterly,completely, liberating.
It was as if a huge weight was lifted. The care, the concern, the support, the depth of intimacy...it is amazing.
I have been in "equal" relationships, I have been the Owner/Dom of people...but it was no where near as fulfilling, satisfying, or comforting as what I have now.
As you can see, I am still independent, strong, dominant....but He is what is above me. BY MY CHOICE.
I have conceded to him. I have submitted to him. He is my Dom and partner.
I get everything I never had before out of it. The feeling of comfort, safety, security, the freedom to be me in every aspect, to step away from what is now the social norm. I get to -breath-.
I have been able to explore things I didnt get to before because I was always -=in control=-.
There is an intimacy that was not there before. Ever. Because in order to do it, to submit...you really have to look very very deep within yourself. Most Masters/Doms will have you do that. They will ask you -why- you want to submit. They will make sure it is something you have really thought about.

"Collar jumpers/hoppers" are not looked upon kindly my most.(they are those that just well, jump collar to collar)
The relationship is not something most take lightly. It is very real, very intimate and not one sided by any means.

that is similar to how it was for gillian when she met her Master, her love, her husband. she was a 'Dominant' who was really a submissive, which is not to say that is who you are, but gillian hopes you understand what she means. she found the peace she'd been longing for when she bared her neck for her Master's collar.

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
gillian bree
Marquessa_De_Sade
II HazelSkye II
Chieftain Twilight

Ill say this from the point of view of a woman who was -always- the Dom. Always the one in control, Always holding the leash. I make my own money, have my own home....I was independent and very dominant.
I had -never- had a singular submissive though, even in Gor I am a Freewoman. I met my partner and a lightning bolt hit me.
The longer I was around him....the greater the need became. I actually thought it was a form of madness.
Till I actually just jumped in. I submitted. He is not into Gor, so it is not as a Gorean submission. It is what a FreeWoman in Gor would be. Her partner is dominant to her, control of her, etc.
It was as if a huge weight was lifted. The care, the concern, the support, the depth of intimacy...it is amazing.
I have been in "equal" relationships, I have been the Owner/Dom of people...but it was no where near as fulfilling, satisfying, or comforting as what I have now.
As you can see, I am still independent, strong, dominant....but He is what is above me. BY MY CHOICE.
I get everything I never had before out of it. The feeling of comfort, safety, security, the freedom to be me in every aspect, to step away from what is now the social norm. I get to -breath-.
I have been able to explore things I didnt get to before because I was always -=in control=-.
There is an intimacy that was not there before. Ever. Because in order to do it, to submit...you really have to look very very deep within yourself. Most Masters/Doms will have you do that. They will ask you -why- you want to submit. They will make sure it is something you have really thought about.

"Collar jumpers/hoppers" are not looked upon kindly my most.(they are those that just well, jump collar to collar)
The relationship is not something most take lightly. It is very real, very intimate and not one sided by any means.

that is similar to how it was for gillian when she met her Master, her love, her husband. she was a 'Dominant' who was really a submissive, which is not to say that is who you are, but gillian hopes you understand what she means. she found the peace she'd been longing for when she bared her neck for her Master's collar.
Dear gillian...I do understand. Honestly I do. My partner and I are marrying in december and he is, as your Master is, my love, my heart, my freedom....I do understand gillian<3

Original Shoujo

gillian bree
Love Me Take Me Own Me
II HazelSkye II
Chieftain Twilight

d/sv are usually equals at least in the western context aand much else where. I can't provide the view of an equal because I'm an inferior but I can provide you my view as an inferior. he protects me, provides for me, makes me feel safe and be safe. that includes safe from myself and my own often bad decisions. for example, he would always have all the money, including mine and if I was too spend some he would give it to me. I'm terrible with money so I really need that. anything I bought he would give a permission to buy. it's not that he denied a lot of things except when it really was a waste of money but I haven't bought a single thing in years without a permission. he would also tell me what to think when I had conflicting thoughts and no which thought made sense. calm me down when I thought something was the end of the world that wasn't at all but I didn't see it in the moment,I really thought it was terrible and was about to make terrible decisions because of it. he was right and when I calmed down I was so happy he saved me from myself.
my job is to clean the house, cook, do the laundry, fold the clothes and so on. make a home. cook what he tells me he wants to eat. serve him his foods and drinks and so on.
ask if you don't understand something. I'm not "gorean" I don't know why you need anime or comics to learn a woman's place (except I think these people treat women as slaves and not beloved and cherished daughters and wives) I learned it in school and at home.

in my last relationship I also lived without a name for years. he was the only person in my life then and he even did my paperwork for me so for years I had no name.it was weird being called by my name for the first time after that, took me a moment to recognize it.

*frowns* gillian is unsure what you mean by the bold/. Are you stating that all Gorean Masters treat their kajira disrespectfully and do not cherish them? If so, you are very wrong. Some are this way, but most assuredly not all, not even most.

Also, gillian is unsure why you mentioned anime and comics when that has nothing to do with the Gorean lifestyle or anything anyone here has said.

please excuse me if I offended, but you did say many do that. it's not my place to judge but...I'll put this in your language, I hope... as a free unclaimed woman I have the right to an opinion, even if it's the wrong I've and needs to be corrected. then.. books? I'm sorry, I don't know where it originally comes from. I haven't seen the original work, just people like you. well, actually kajiras speaking fortheir Masters which you don't seem to be. I'm not saying there isn't any love, just that it's not the same kind of a relationship as I've had. less rituals, more pampering, more kindness..yet my submission is complete every hour, every day, even in terrible pain that made me double over and tears stream down my face, I didn't wake him up, I knelt next to the bed and crossed my hands and silently wept without a sound until he woke up and asked me why I was praying. the he took me to the hospital. I didn't want to disturb his sleep.this I did out of respect without thinking about it but it wasn't agreed or expected of me or anything. but I never called him master. I didn't even wear a collar. I also didn't have a name. not by agreement, he just never called me anything. but he told me he loved me many times and told me when he was proud of me. if we watched a movie I was in his lap and not on the floor or something. but I don't know, maybe I have the wrong idea of your type of slavery. if you tell me more I'll listen.

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Senator Armstrong
vampire_queen7
A question for gillian (or anyone who can answer it) -

Where can I find an online chatroom that deals with the Gorean lifestyle where I can see how people who live that lifestyle speak, act, kind of learn what happens there and maybe get different perspectives from the inside? Learn the rules and all about it? I'm very curious and would like to meet all sorts of people who practice, but I do feel more comfortable in chatroom settings, if that makes any sense.

Just imagine a butt shitting into another butt.

Hahaha, funny ... rolleyes
What's your damage?

Original Shoujo

gillian bree
Marquessa_De_Sade
II HazelSkye II
Chieftain Twilight

I think deep down all women are submissive and happiest being in their correct place, many just down realize it. some until the end of their lives. but those domineering old women... have you ever seen one that was really happy? no they're usually mean and bitter... at the very least cruel.
Love Me Take Me Own Me

I think deep down all women are submissive and happiest being in their correct place, many just down realize it. some until the end of their lives. but those domineering old women... have you ever seen one that was really happy? no they're usually mean and bitter... at the very least cruel.

Exactly who are you to dictate to an individual what their 'correct place' is? On what authority do you act? One's place is based on one's skill, character, motivation to achieve, and industry. Not their genitalia.

Also, you do not know even the surface motivations of every individual, let alone their deepest desires. Please do not speak for people who have not asked you to.

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Love Me Take Me Own Me

I think that's a really ******** up opinion. You have no right to generalize all women into one category. And you are especially marginalizing lesbian women like myself with that comment. If you think a woman's right place is in the submissive, then kindly keep your extremely archaic values to yourself like a good girl.

It's fine if you chose that life, but don't expect or think that other should.

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
swordmaiden_monica
Love Me Take Me Own Me

Exactly who are you to dictate to an individual what their 'correct place' is? On what authority do you act? One's place is based on one's skill, character, motivation to achieve, and industry. Not their genitalia.

Also, you do not know even the surface motivations of every individual, let alone their deepest desires. Please do not speak for people who have not asked you to.

+1

Original Shoujo

II HazelSkye II
[kindly keep your extremely archaic values to yourself like a good girl.

okay. sorry.

Original Shoujo

swordmaiden_monica
Love Me Take Me Own Me

I didn't.
"I think"
Love Me Take Me Own Me
swordmaiden_monica
Love Me Take Me Own Me

I didn't.
"I think"

You did. You said "deep down all women are submissive and happiest being in their correct place."

That is very presumptuous and arrogant of you.

You have found fulfillment and happiness in your calling and endeavors, I have no issue with that. Your motivations and needs are your own, even if I do not understand them personally. I respect that, so please return the favor.

Original Shoujo

swordmaiden_monica
Love Me Take Me Own Me
swordmaiden_monica
Love Me Take Me Own Me

I didn't.
"I think"

You did. You said "deep down all women are submissive and happiest being in their correct place."

You have found fulfillment and happiness in your calling and endeavors, I have no issue with that. Your motivations and needs are your own, even if I do not understand them personally. I respect that, so please return the favor.

"I think"
it's what we l like to use in English to let someone know it's an opinion and not necessarily a fact.
check my post history with ice dervish. I can accept many things... and she didn't need to demand me to accept them despite being dominant... emotion_yatta
Love Me Take Me Own Me
swordmaiden_monica
Love Me Take Me Own Me
swordmaiden_monica
Love Me Take Me Own Me

I didn't.
"I think"

"I think"
it's what we l like to use in English to let someone know it's an opinion and not necessarily a fact.
check my post history with ice dervish. I can accept many things... and she didn't need to demand me to accept them despite being dominant... emotion_yatta

This distinction doesn't actually exist. Our opinions are what we think about the world. When you, for example, say:

Love Me Take Me Own Me
I think deep down all women are submissive and happiest being in their correct place, many just down realize it

You have made a claim about the facts of how women behave and what they want, even going as far to say that women who behave in a dominate fashion, and think they are happy, are just falling for one great big illusion.

Here you are doing anything but respecting women who are dominate and happy about it. You claimed they don't exist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff