< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 207 208 209 > >> >>> »|

Devout Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Leolilac
castrillo
Yeah, dont fret it though. Glad to see that everyones been open to saying the thread is for everyone. heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She speaks in the third person...

That's because it is. 3nodding

So are you into this dynamic? Are you a little or a Dom? Or both? ^^

...So she can forget that she's me.

Yes, little. smile Except I sometimes drift in and out of it if I'm feeling dominate or not. Been with a couple of daddy doms but its hard to keep interest when the sexual one dies off. User Image

Playful Friend

castrillo
Yes, little. smile Except I sometimes drift in and out of it if I'm feeling dominate or not. Been with a couple of daddy doms but its hard to keep interest when the sexual one dies off. User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She speaks in the third person...

Awh, Leo's sex drive is generally very very very small, so that's never been an issue for her. xD
She's also a little, although sometimes her little is kind of a princess.

Liberal Receiver

KatieKat920
@Jason: Everyone is welcome in this thread, you don't have to be a little, Mommy, Daddy, or whatever to participate.

Smexy then biggrin

Thought for the littles, since I am on my once every-other-month-candy-spree, is there some food you associate with being much younger, or prefer when in little mode?
I can't speak for little mode, but fruit muffins and reeses penut butter cups remind me of being a little kid <_<.
Oh! And huge chocolate chip cookies biggrin I still wonder how my mom made those.

Playful Friend

Jason0690
Thought for the littles, since I am on my once every-other-month-candy-spree, is there some food you associate with being much younger, or prefer when in little mode?

Ginger ale and saltine crackers when she's sick.
When she's not sick, usually pancakes, chicken noodle soup, anything sweet, and drinking things with straws. 3nodding

Liberal Receiver

Leolilac

Ginger ale and saltine crackers when she's sick.
When she's not sick, usually pancakes, chicken noodle soup, anything sweet, and drinking things with straws. 3nodding

Paaaaaaancakes.
When I think of kid straws I think of crazy straws or those HUGE straws that made whistling noises when you blew air through them.
Then again, the epitome of cool as a tween was to have light-up sneakers too, so that might date me a bit XD

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Jason0690
KatieKat920
@Jason: Everyone is welcome in this thread, you don't have to be a little, Mommy, Daddy, or whatever to participate.

Smexy then biggrin

I can't speak for little mode, but fruit muffins and reeses penut butter cups remind me of being a little kid <_<.
Oh! And huge chocolate chip cookies biggrin I still wonder how my mom made those.

I can't get them anymore- but Squeezits, the orange ones.
Buttery pop-corn and Coco Cola
Chocolate Peanut Butter icecream

Nut Ragious and OJ

Liberal Receiver

Esiris

I can't get them anymore- but Squeezits, the orange ones.
Buttery pop-corn and Coco Cola
Chocolate Peanut Butter icecream

Nut Ragious and OJ

Holy crap, another aspect of my childhood. I almost entirely forgot about squeezits XD. Smarty arty orange?
Jason0690
KatieKat920

Smexy then biggrin

Kids Meals.
Not joking.
I have a very iffy income at the moment.
So sometimes I eat well for a week; sometimes I don't eat for a week.
Due to this, I can no longer eat as much as I used to.
So I've started getting Kids Meals wherever W/we go.
And it sends me into little mode instantly. lol

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Jason0690

Holy crap, another aspect of my childhood. I almost entirely forgot about squeezits XD. Smarty arty orange?
3nodding

And the orange otter pop too.

Liberal Receiver

Esiris
Jason0690

3nodding

And the orange otter pop too.

Ah. Yeah, according to GM they were tanked in 2001.(Yes, I looked up to see if another company took over XD
Sir Cooler Than Thou

Kids Meals.
Not joking.

I just get kid's meals because adult meals are sometimes way too much.
And you are never too old for chicken fingers I say!
Jason0690
Sir Cooler Than Thou

Kids Meals.
Not joking.

I just get kid's meals because adult meals are sometimes way too much.
And you are never too old for chicken fingers I say!

That's all I grew up eating. lol
I don't even eat "real food" thanks to being given free choice in what I ate growing up.
Now regular food makes me sick.

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Jason0690

Ah. Yeah, according to GM they were tanked in 2001.(Yes, I looked up to see if another company took over XD

I had a craving a while back and looked it up too.
Sir Cooler Than Thou

Would you consider not using slashy speak? Some people have text to speech software and others have reading problems and it can make it harder to read your posts. sweatdrop

Liberal Receiver

Esiris

So sad. They're slowly destroying my childhood memories, next thing I know you'll no longer be able to get deformed spiderman popsickles from the ding-aling-man.

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Jason0690
Esiris

So sad. They're slowly destroying my childhood memories, next thing I know you'll no longer be able to get deformed spiderman popsickles from the ding-aling-man.
I still like chocolate milk too- but it has to be in the single serve paper cartons

Liberal Receiver

Esiris
Jason0690
Esiris

I still like chocolate milk too- but it has to be in the single serve paper cartons

I'm serious. It just tastes better when it's in a little carton.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff