Welcome to Gaia! ::

ehh w/e stare
I've been reading a lot of threads about this.
I think there are two kinds of popular.
One is popular among friends and being liked for who you are.
The other one is becoming popular based on looks & money & fakeness.

Growing up I always thought that popular is when you have a lot of friends.
& people actually liked you for you. & you're not fake.
& you're a nice person to keep your friends.

Me. I've moved a couple times.
So i'm stuck as the new kid.
But once i'm settled.
I was the friend that everyone got along with in a group of friends.
I'm hang out with the weird cool kids. =D
its so ******** unfair popular guys in my school get all the hot 'girls it sucks

'/
I think I'm fairly popular at my school, and I usually am. Many people from several different cliques and grades know me by name and like me, and talk with me. I'm a generally accepting person of anyone as long as they are the same. So usually the only people I don't tolerate and make enemies with are people who either don't accept others, or are dicks to me personally. I'm a fairly well balanced guy. Athlete, decent student, snappy dresser, musician, etc. I also think being fairly attractive helps. I'm pretty good with girls and I have alot of friends.

So I think I'm moderately popular. However, I refuse to compromise myself, my beliefs, or my likes. I might not bring them up or try to push them on other people, but I still am a bit of a nerd. I love zombie things, anime, manga, video games, and comic books. Most people know that, but still accept me cuz I have so many other things that I take part in and that I'm good at that it balances out the nerd ratio I suppose.

So yeah. I guess I'm cool?
Hmm, I don't even think popular people know they are popular, but idk. All they know is that they think there life is perfect and dramatic at times. I'm not popular or talkitive, but I'm very well known for some reason...
Though at my school, you can be popular at any time. Just as long you aren't weird. If your very social and funny, your in.
I'm pretty well-known, but I wouldn't say I was popular. More like notorious. xD
yea, being popular isn't all its cracked up to be...........i'd rather be myself, than to be a stuck up, snotty person. i not saying all popular are stuck up, and snotty, most of them are though.
Eh, I'm not really sure, most of my school knows me, but only because I headbutted the principal on accident in freshman year sweatdrop the popular people at my school are only popular because of their despretate followers, so i hope I'm not...being popular is overated

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff