Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hellraiser

Areolyn
ectogasm
Areolyn
Does sleeping in the bed of a pick up count?

Sure,why not!

I actually haven't had to sleep in a car until recently.
We were outside a friends house cause it was too hot
xd

Well I mean the ground is all rocky and there's snakes everywhere...and hogs, and skunks. So deem the truck bed a good place to sleep after the fire has died down lol

During my grad weekend a lot of people had trucks with canopy's so they made that their bed. It actually looked comfy.
Reason why I want a truck when I get my Novice license
I lived in an RV and camped in 48 different states for about eight months.

I've camped in several states in a tent which was fun but pretty annoying after the first two days.

Cabin camping is my all time favorite. My fondest memory was renting one in Lake Tahoe over Christmas. Cabins in the winter are amazing.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hygienic 200
ectogasm
Areolyn
ectogasm
Areolyn

Sure,why not!

xd

Well I mean the ground is all rocky and there's snakes everywhere...and hogs, and skunks. So deem the truck bed a good place to sleep after the fire has died down lol

During my grad weekend a lot of people had trucks with canopy's so they made that their bed. It actually looked comfy.

Man that sounds pretty kick a**.

If I can't get a car for school this year, I'll probably camp in my truck for a day or two and then come home.
A bunch of my friends went hiking for 4th of July, but my partner and I both had to work so we couldn't good. It was really roughing it... no bathrooms which just... isn't my cup of tea. But it seems like the had a good time. I like camping, I just like having indoor plumbing.

Hellraiser

Areolyn
ectogasm
Areolyn
ectogasm
Areolyn

Sure,why not!

xd

Man that sounds pretty kick a**.

If I can't get a car for school this year, I'll probably camp in my truck for a day or two and then come home.

I really want to try it too.
Even just for a day trip to the beach, couple of foamies, blankets, pillows. Man that'd be sweet.

☠

Hellraiser

freelance lover
A bunch of my friends went hiking for 4th of July, but my partner and I both had to work so we couldn't good. It was really roughing it... no bathrooms which just... isn't my cup of tea. But it seems like the had a good time. I like camping, I just like having indoor plumbing.

I like camping too, my family has had a piss bucket before, which is somewhat better.
We have a composting toilet at the cabin but can't fill it with piss.
emotion_puke

I just go in the bush and that's it but being a girl sucks.

☠

Hellraiser

sparklebuttz
I went camping in the mountains too! emotion_kirakira
We camped in a tent for a week and it was awesome
we went swimming like everyday and looked like dirty hippies all week emotion_dowant

here are some pictures (I'm sorry if they're huge, I'm not sure how to make them smaller haha) edit: never mind, I figured it out xp

User Image

User Image

User Image

What a gorgeous spot!
emotion_kirakira

I wish I could've stayed at my cabin longer
:C

☠

Hellraiser

Little Dead Soldier
Ive never been camping :c
I want to take my son camping, but I have this fear of chainsaw serial killers who love campers. :c

Yeah, I went to bed after reading Campfire Ghost Stories, and felt a bit creeped out.
Not my smartest idea.

☠

Hellraiser

Jason0690
I don't go camping.
Why? Because never fail every ******** time I do it rains.
Not like, a little shower, but a torrential ******** downpour that soaks through the tent and sogs up our sleeping bags.

I'm fine with sleeping bags, and tents, but not with pounding rain and no way to get warm and dry.
Maybe if we could afford a cabin or a popup trailer I'd go for camping again.

Oh, god, do I know that.
When I was a kid, my family and friends went camping.
All of a sudden, poured down rain, ******** thunder and everything.
I loathe sleeping bags. I need room! gonk

"Oh, don't mind me, I'm just winding up my house"
-Comedian, Unknown.
(I can't find who it is)

☠

Hellraiser

tamtonica's Partner

Hygienic Bibliophile

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I actually don't like camping at all, there's bugs everywhere and everything gets dirty and it's not comfortable and there's shared bathrooms and showers and there's no wifi and no privacy.
When I was younger I had to go camping every summer cause we couldn't afford anything else.

Now my dad lives near a lake, so we can just drive there smile it's really beautiful and at the end of the day we still get to sleep in a real bed in a real house!

My summer's been okay so far, but I still got nearly two month of summer break and I am so completely, utterly broke that I'll most likely end up visiting different family members and make them feed me. Or something.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Gorgeous. Jealous of your view. Mostly, we camp by small lakes or the Mississippi river around here.

Do you have a cabin? Go camping?
My boyfriend's dad has a cabin, Ann's we've spent time there, but never actually camped. It's only an hour away from home, and I honestly hate camping.

Lakes or Oceans?
Both are great. I'm a shitty swimmer, though, so for my own safety, I'd say lakes.

Any summer traditions?
Not really.

What's your favorite part about summer?
The warmth. Fishing.

Are you looking forward to anything?
Supposed to head down to Texas at the end of August, so I'm pretty excited for that.

Talk about summer. How much you love it, or hate it.
Love it, but it holds less of a meaning now that I'm an adult and summer vacation isn't a thing.

Blessed Star

15,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
I would heart to go camping! I've wanted to go for like 4 years now :S Last time i went was out in the middle of no where, like 2 hours out in the desert outside Las Vegas and it was shiiiiit lol super windy, sand in our tents, creepy as ******** at night. But I'd do it again just to be able to sit around a campfire with 10+ friends, eating hot dogs and marshmallows over a HUGE bon fire :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff