Welcome to Gaia! ::

We all did stupid things as kids, whether it be thinking gravity was a person who lived in the sky pushing people he didn't like down, or thinking that angels cried to make rain. When I was little I did just that. I believed that when it rained the angels were crying and that when it thundered they had fallen out of bed. I also wanted to touch everything. If my mom told me not to touch something because it would electicute me, you could bet that as soon as she left that room I'd be zapped. I also touched fire, candles, lights, and broken glass. Sometimes I'd catch a cat or a puppy that was running around but I let go when it bit me. So, what did you do as a kid?

Fashionable Consumer

7,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
I had a talking tree for a friend 4laugh ... ninja don't ask
Every time I found a 'wish' chip in a bag of chips, I'd wish that my house would be full of Kinder Surprise eggs when I got home.

It never was. I was always so disappointed.
theres too many things.

heres one. dont play with sissors!
I thought I was somewhere between the Antichrist and possessed by Satan, and that I was sent to this world to kill my brother when I got strong enough because I deemed him a threat to society. I eventually decided that I was really here to put an end to mankind.

I was slightly messed up.

Oh, and I also learned to growl before I could speak, so I've always been more inclined to growl at people than talk. Grrrrr. whee
hmm there is alot
that it rained cuz god was sad
that the sky was an ocean full of water and the clouds were fishes =D
and umm
food made you skinny xD

Shirtless Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bookworm 100
I chewed my toenails. And apparenty I said I was gonna marry my best friend's brother because he knew about electricity (I told that one to my dad). Facinatingly, I also thought that those giant, blow-up gorillas would eat me if they saw me, so I'd duck down in my seat to avoid being seen.
Actually I didn't do that many stupid things when I was a kid. I guess I have always been very easy to fool though and I still am. I just choose to believe in people 3nodding
But some of them takes advantage of that and fool me big time stare
Stupid things?
Well I used to annoy guests to a point where they just stop coming.
:[
I was a pretty sensable kid D:

But I did think that making out was having sex for a while xp

Then I thought I was a cat/part cat.
So I would go around the house meowing and such.
But my parents wouldn't let me drink milk from a bowl, so i did it early when they were still asleep.

I also still like to go around on all fours and my dog or cat and play, but thats different XD

I did have MANY imaginary friends...
but I thought that was normal. D:
I didn't have many friends and still don't.
But at least I don't have imaginary ones. biggrin
Easter always got to me. what the hell does a rabbit laying eggs have to do with the resurection of a gods shild
When I was little I asked my mom how do the little people get out of the radio when they are done talking?

i thought little birds and squirrels lived in broccoli,
and was always upset when i had to eat it.

i always brought my stuffed animals with me in the bath,
because i thought they would drown in the washing machine.
i once gave my she-ra doll a whirlpool bath in the toilet she never made it out again sad until my mom bought me another one smile
Glass door + 93 lb preteen x 32 mph = the peak of my childhood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff