Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever been dumped?

Yes 0.5 50.0% [ 21 ]
No 0.5 50.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]

So i have never been dumped before. Im 17 and a junior, and i was dating this kid who is a 16 year old sophmore. And we dated for two days over 8 months. And he dumped me in the middle of the day at school. um, what do I do? Like, when does it stop hurting? And like, I was expecting it, so i thought oh yeah, so i can just be a highschooler and go on dates and crap, like i was anticipating it. but now he did it and like I can't. So what happens now?
2 Days? Seriously, what you do is just get on with life; you most likely had nothing in common. There's plenty more fish in the sea.
how oculd we have not had anythign in common, it was 8months and two days
it's not so bad, you move on and find a new guy.
Well do you know why he dumped you?
s**t happens in life, and it can come at any moment, whether you're ready or not.
Maybe he just got tired, i dont know. But it doesnt matter anymore. Its time for you to move on and go find someone new 3nodding
Spotts
how oculd we have not had anythign in common, it was 8months and two days
Yes, but you made it sound like you dated twice over a period of eight months. There's a big difference, there.

Anyway, move on with life. You were planning to break up with him anyway, so I'd say that your pride is hurting more than anything else.
I've only been dumped once and it was with a guy that I had dated for 13 months. Some people get over it faster than others. You'll heal at your own pace. No one will be able to tell you how long that is.
lol ok you want advice look get over it happens you probably dont love the guy and chances are good that your more upset that you were rejected then actually likin the guy i know ive had that happen to me a number of times just get someone else and if your lucky make the guy alil jealous enough to give you a nasty look or try to get back with you lol
meh, get over it, find a new guy, be happy. no use in trying to be sad about a guy who doesnt want to be with you...

User Image
"Screw these people. They're assholes!
Hun, figure out why he dumped you. And listen to what British Tourettes said. If you really like him or love him, go and try to get him back. You might be thinkin' a few months, or years from now, that you should have. Not trying to get back with him, could be your biggest mistake.

And Guitarfreak2008, it is perfectly fine being sad about a guy who doesn't want to be with you. It is PERFECTLY fine.
"

☆
I wonder what you're doing right now.

I'm really not ready for you to leave my side yet...
But..
Do what you have to do, I guess?

If you're happy, I'm happy, Even if it might hurt me.User Image
I honestly can't help you. I personally think as breakups as self-esteem killers and that bit of self-esteem never comes back unless they do. It also hurts to think you're second best to and are completely worthless compared to somebody else.
Try to distract your mind, and not over think things.
Hang out more with friends and join a new activity. Its healthy to learn and grow from failed relationships, but don't dwell on them to the point where you can't get over it.
Time will make things better, but until then you'll just have to endure.
[]Paper Clip[]
2 Days? Seriously, what you do is just get on with life; you most likely had nothing in common. There's plenty more fish in the sea.

omfg she said "And we dated for two days over 8 months" rolleyes
Sometimes these things happen, no matter how long you've been dating. Two of my friends just broke up last week, they were dating for 6.5 years. People grow apart and there's nothing you can do to change that. Just try to get on with your life. It's probably better that you experience life rather than chaining yourself to just one person, especially since you are so young. There's no rush to settle down at such a young age.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff