Welcome to Gaia! ::

. 1 100.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 >

A friend gave me one of his because I could barely get out of bed I was so tired. Thought it would just wake me up. Nope, my classmates think I'm retarded now because I could do nothing but talk constantly. I didn't say anything particularly stupid, I was just going off on a lot of not needed tangents in our conversations and talking too quickly for anyone to understand me anyway.

But boy was I FOCUSED emotion_awesome it felt really ******** good too. I still feel it.

Discuss stuff guys emotion_c8
Well, I recently discovered Five Hour Energy when I was unable to fall asleep one night and had work the next morning. I'm actually surprised it worked with no side-effects. Despite the lack of side-effects, that is the only time I had it since I didn't need another energy boost. I pretty much felt like a zombie the whole morning before I drank some of it.

tamtonica's Partner

Hygienic Bibliophile

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I'd love to try it, just out of curiosity.
It's not like I really need anything in order to focus, I can concentrate quite well. But I'd like to see if it makes a difference.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
One time I drank four red bulls in a day.

I could see sounds.

I don't recommend doing this.

Spoopy Kitten

Was on it for a bit for my ADD/ADHD, it didnt do too well with me. Not as bad as ridaline or whatever effected me, but it was still bad

Loiterer

Someone I know just got a prescription for that stuff. Lied about ADD symptoms so he could get it. He offerred me some. I've been having a lot of trouble with homework lately. I was on the Dean's list for the last 2 semesters, but this semester I'm working on straight Cs and Ds for various reasons. He says it'll help.

I don't know. I'm afraid it will have adverse effects, or worse, it will work too well and I will "need" a prescription too.

So I'm just going to avoid it. I'd like to not be dependent on any sort of drugs.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
MrRhinestone Eyes
Nenanah

I could see sounds.

If there's one thing I can see it's someone that's exaggerating.

I'm not. I bought a four pack at Walmart and drank them all throughout the day while hanging out with friends. Quit trying to pick fights and arguments in every thread you visit.
Nenanah

I could see sounds.

You can die from doing that emotion_8c Don't do that okay.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
The Ice Dervish
Nenanah

I could see sounds.

You can die from doing that emotion_8c Don't do that okay.

I don't anymore. I haven't had energy drinks in years.
I saw a video of people using Green Monster to clean battery acid off of car terminals.
Never drank it again, plus it was expensive and the shakes were not worth it.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
MrRhinestone Eyes
Nenanah
MrRhinestone Eyes
Nenanah

I could see sounds.

If there's one thing I can see it's someone that's exaggerating.

I'm not. I bought a four pack at Walmart and drank them all throughout the day while hanging out with friends. Quit trying to pick fights and arguments in every thread you visit.
Yeah, right. You got dizzy and passed out maybe, definitely got a dangerously fast heartbeat, but you didn't experience anything near the LSD 'sound-hearing' experience.

Are you expecting me to give you a gold star or something?
No seriously why are you bothering with something trivial like this? emotion_eyebrow
Bornes
Someone I know just got a prescription for that stuff. Lied about ADD symptoms so he could get it. He offerred me some. I've been having a lot of trouble with homework lately. I was on the Dean's list for the last 2 semesters, but this semester I'm working on straight Cs and Ds for various reasons. He says it'll help.

I don't know. I'm afraid it will have adverse effects, or worse, it will work too well and I will "need" a prescription too.

So I'm just going to avoid it. I'd like to not be dependent on any sort of drugs.

I'm in the same boat here honestly, except the guy who gave the the vyvanse (the actual name of his prescription) wouldn't be down for that. I was on anti depressants for a while, I got off of them because I didn't want to be dependent on medication. I do however like to experiment with drugs. If someone I know gets a prescription for something I haven't tried before, and it's considered safe/not too high of a dose/has recreational value I'll try it. Only once though, I fear dependence and addiction way too much. It's more for the sake of curiosity than a dying need to get high anyway. This morning was different though, I was so drowsy that I was desperate.

If you have an addictive personality I wouldn't touch it, stick with caffeine. If you think you could try it once and never go back or space it out long enough to avoid addiction go ahead. Today was probably the most productive day I have ever had, I got a lot done despite me being stuck in a state of complete euphoria while talking other people's ears off. If I came into possession of a couple of these I would save them for when you need to study for exams or are extremely behind in school. Do it once, have a power work day, get caught up, done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff