Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Hunter

discuss:

how tired are you right now?
do you want to be asleep?
why aren't you sleeping?

bonus question: does anyone else have to keep themselves from binge eat when they're tired because they just never feel full?

Generous Poster

Tired on a scale of 1 to 10: probably an 8. its been a long week, and you're in NY right? today was like...game of thrones esque cold. i think i have frostbite in my hands

asleep: yes, i'm off to bed right now actually

you should be careful with throwing around terms like binge eat...especially since binge eating is like a real clinical disorder

Super Streaker

9,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
kakteed
discuss:

why aren't you sleeping?

bonus question: does anyone else have to keep themselves from binge eat when they're tired because they just never feel full?

On a scale of 1 to 10, 7/8.
Yes and no. Yes because mm sleep, no because school tomorrow, I have to stop what im doing, and I just watched a video of childbirth, and though it's not bad I'd rather not see it in my dreams.
Because I procrastinate everything. I'll probably procrastinate death. lol I'm actually heading to bed now as well.

Fashionable Hunter

50 Shades of Dismay
Tired on a scale of 1 to 10: probably an 8. its been a long week, and you're in NY right? today was like...game of thrones esque cold. i think i have frostbite in my hands

you should be careful with throwing around terms like binge eat...especially since binge eating is like a real clinical disorder

I'm in New Jersey and I don't want to go outside but I also don't want to be as bored as I am. How do people find cuddle buddies? I wish I were kidding.

Don't I have to write the qualifier "disorder" for that to be true though?

Good night.

Fashionable Hunter

Bzzztt
kakteed
discuss:

why aren't you sleeping?

On a scale of 1 to 10, 7/8.
Yes and no. Yes because mm sleep, no because school tomorrow, I have to stop what im doing, and I just watched a video of childbirth, and though it's not bad I'd rather not see it in my dreams.
Because I procrastinate everything. I'll probably procrastinate death. lol I'm actually heading to bed now as well.

Yep, not doing that because my body won't let me.

Tipsy Kitten

1. omg so tired its almost 10pm here PST and I've been up since 3am and only slept 4 hours last night.

2. I would love to be asleep right now but it's not going to happen.

3. insomnia. emotion_8c

Hellraiser

I just woke up from falling asleep at my desk.
So,...yeah..

☠

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

When I sleep I drop all of my guards and I remember how terribly miserable I am.

I will stay awake, thank you very much.

User Image

Fashionable Hunter

II Earl Grey II
User Image

When I sleep I drop all of my guards and I remember how terribly miserable I am.

I will stay away, thank you very much.

User Image

I understand that.

My friend told me the easiest way to get over a break up is to just sleep it out. That really, really, really doesn't work for me.

Generous Poster

kakteed
50 Shades of Dismay

I'm in New Jersey and I don't want to go outside but I also don't want to be as bored as I am. How do people find cuddle buddies? I wish I were kidding.

Good night.

Oh right...you're from Jersey.

Cuddle buddies? Outside of the context of a relationship? Well you could look for a guy/girl who'd be up for that sort of dynamic. I'm sure you could find someone on a college campus who'd be interested.

Fashionable Hunter

50 Shades of Dismay
kakteed
50 Shades of Dismay

Good night.

Cuddle buddies? Outside of the context of a relationship? Well you could look for a guy/girl who'd be up for that sort of dynamic. I'm sure you could find someone on a college campus who'd be interested.

I think if I weren't at a business school, this would all be much easier.

Fashionable Hunter

Toki Bird
1. omg so tired its almost 10pm here PST and I've been up since 3am and only slept 4 hours last night.

2. I would love to be asleep right now but it's not going to happen.

3. insomnia. emotion_8c

emotion_8c

Generous Poster

kakteed
50 Shades of Dismay
kakteed
50 Shades of Dismay

Good night.

Are you saying there aren't horny/lonely students at your business school?

Fashionable Hunter

50 Shades of Dismay
kakteed
50 Shades of Dismay
kakteed
50 Shades of Dismay

Good night.

I'm sure there are. It's just that most of the ones that I know are really grimy kind of guys. They're single because they already ******** up their reputation. I'm not interested in going down with them.

Generous Poster

kakteed
50 Shades of Dismay
kakteed
50 Shades of Dismay
kakteed
50 Shades of Dismay

Good night.

I'm sure there are. It's just that most of the ones that I know are really grimy kind of guys. .

Well, you are in JERSEY.

Hm, have you considered online dating? You don't have to date someone within your school. Aren't you like constantly in between relationships or something? I remember YobyAxes making a fuss about that, though he may have been talking about a different user.

Online dating is how I met my SO, and there's more flexibility there whether you're interested in a relationship or a FWB situation etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff