Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
When do you usually go to bed?

Between 12 to 5am.

How often would you say you feel truly rested after hours of sleep?

Everyday. Even with a few hours once Im up Im awake til .. Maybe a few hours later when I get sleepy again.

How often would you say you feel truly rested after a quick nap?

I hate naps. Makes me feel sick and sleepier.

Any pre-sleep habits? reading/praying/listening to music before bed.)?

Sometimes read. Working my way through the hardback books they released at the book store of all the old classics.

Stuffed animals or toys you used to/still... sleep with? any special ones?

My black blankie, though I can easily sleep without it.
My boyfriend on the other hand sleeps with stuffed animals, and we sleep together. He cant sleep without them.
Soffish
I usually sleep on my side with my knees up to my elbows, and a pillow tucked in my arms. haha
I can sleep through light, motion, and loud noises. But when something is quiet, I snap awake.

Oh. Sounds kinda like me. cat_sweatdrop I hadta guess though.

Well, for me, sudden loud noises jolt me awake. The quiet does as well. cat_eek My dad is a music man. So I grew up taking naps on the couch amidst his loud Led Zeppelin jamz on the weekends.

Naked or PJs, Adam? cat_wink
His April

Oh. Sounds kinda like me. cat_sweatdrop I hadta guess though.

Well, for me, sudden loud noises jolt me awake. The quiet does as well. cat_eek My dad is a music man. So I grew up taking naps on the couch amidst his loud Led Zeppelin jamz on the weekends.

Naked or PJs, Adam? cat_wink

Do you sleep on your right side or your left?

And yeah... I just get knocked completely out when I sleep, but I don't know why whispers make me snap up like that.

And that, you should know~ heart
But really, if I"m feeling sexy, I go with nothing. If I'm feeling okay, I wear just boxers, and if I'm feeling blah, I wear pajama pants and a t shirt.
Unfortunately, with how down I've been today, I will be wearing the pj pants and a t shirt.

Fanatical Codger

His April
Soffish
You do that too?
Only, I have one under my head, and the other in my arms.

Do you sleep on your back? cat_eek

I curl up like a cat when I sleep. So having a pillow under my head can hurt my neck. Also, I grew up sleeping with a stuffed-animal cat... So now that he is no longer sufficient enough to fill up my embrace, I must use my drool-stained pillow that is otherwise without purpose. cat_sweatdrop

Also, I can sleep through any sort of noise/motion, but not light.

I don't know how people do this whole "sleep on your back." thing. cat_neutral

RELEVANT PICTURE IS RELEVANT:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fanatical Codger

*Imagining LD all asleep in their various configurations*

LD is all cute and stuff to me right now

Soffish
Do you sleep on your right side or your left?

And yeah... I just get knocked completely out when I sleep, but I don't know why whispers make me snap up like that.

And that, you should know~ heart
But really, if I"m feeling sexy, I go with nothing. If I'm feeling okay, I wear just boxers, and if I'm feeling blah, I wear pajama pants and a t shirt.
Unfortunately, with how down I've been today, I will be wearing the pj pants and a t shirt.

... Excellent question. cat_eek Judging by my acne, I'd say I sleep on my right side more than my left side, although I know I'm perfectly capable of falling asleep on my left. cat_sweatdrop I sleep with my head turned to the left during class. cat_sweatdrop

Noooo, April wants to see you in your panties. Or less. cat_emo ditch the shirt. You can come to bed in pants as long as there will be cuddles. heart
Chartreusethewaterdemon

RAIGHTTTTT????? Soooo uncomfortable. cat_gonk Same goes for sleeping on the tum-tumz.
His April

... Excellent question. cat_eek Judging by my acne, I'd say I sleep on my right side more than my left side, although I know I'm perfectly capable of falling asleep on my left. cat_sweatdrop I sleep with my head turned to the left during class. cat_sweatdrop

Noooo, April wants to see you in your panties. Or less. cat_emo ditch the shirt. You can come to bed in pants as long as there will be cuddles. heart

And cuddles there shall be, for I mainly sleep on my right side as well. But I don't really need to wear pajama pants for cuddling, do I?

Also, I would always fall asleep sitting straight up in class.

Fanatical Codger

His April
Chartreusethewaterdemon

RAIGHTTTTT????? Soooo uncomfortable. cat_gonk Same goes for sleeping on the tum-tumz.

...but I love lying face down... But then I have to breathe... stare

.... exclaim

WE SHOULD HAVE MATTRESSES AND PILLOWS WITH HOLES FOR YOUR FACES, SO YOU COULD LIE FACE DOWN AND STILL BREATHE JUST FINE.
Soffish
And cuddles there shall be, for I mainly sleep on my right side as well. But I don't really need to wear pajama pants for cuddling, do I?

Also, I would always fall asleep sitting straight up in class.

If you're in a depressed mood, I figured that you would want the pants to stay on. cat_sweatdrop Sure. No clothes for bedtime cuddles then. cat_wink

..................... HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. TEACH MEEEEEE. emotion_kirakira

Fanatical Codger

And with this, I'm out emotion_yatta .

Goodnight everybody, sweet dreams cat_3nodding
Chartreusethewaterdemon
...but I love lying face down... But then I have to breathe... stare

.... exclaim

WE SHOULD HAVE MATTRESSES AND PILLOWS WITH HOLES FOR YOUR FACES, SO YOU COULD LIE FACE DOWN AND STILL BREATHE JUST FINE.

Also, have you ever slept in a bowl chair before?
His April

If you're in a depressed mood, I figured that you would want the pants to stay on. cat_sweatdrop Sure. No clothes for bedtime cuddles then. cat_wink

..................... HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. TEACH MEEEEEE. emotion_kirakira

OKay, sounds good. Just know.... if you feel something stabbing you in the back, erm... It's my finger?... or... uh... sleep... It's cuz of morning and such... I swear..

Norwegian-ness. And a lot of it.
Actually, just start learning back in your chair to sleep in classes, and you can eventually train yourself to be sitting straight up. Start with your arms crossed too.
Soffish
OKay, sounds good. Just know.... if you feel something stabbing you in the back, erm... It's my finger?... or... uh... sleep... It's cuz of morning and such... I swear..

Norwegian-ness. And a lot of it.
Actually, just start learning back in your chair to sleep in classes, and you can eventually train yourself to be sitting straight up. Start with your arms crossed too.

Ne, you prefer spooning? cat_eek I hope you don't suffocate on my hair. (I'm thinking about shaving it all off, btw.) Or get dead arms from my heaviness on you. cat_sweatdrop

I wish I could be a man so that I would understand what "the morning" feels like when you wake up. emotion_kirakira

Dood. I can lean way low on the back of my chair and snooze, with my arms folded and my head tucked into my shoulder (left side, naturally), but not straight up. cat_gonk I'm Norwegian, too. cat_gonk Not fairrrrrrrrrrrr.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff