Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wated about 6 months with my last bf, but this time I waited about 3 weeks, but we had been hanging out and it felt right. I do t hink I might should have waited a while longer, but eh, I only live once.
xX_Em0_MuFfIn_Xx
only_his13
Well i have dated him four months but i knew him for about a year.
He was my best friend also.
Just be sure you are ready!

I have known my boyfriend for 4 years now. We were getting pretty close when he graduated, but we lost contact with each other from then. I had a crush on him ever since I met him, but I was afraid of his girlfriend razz . A little before Halloween I sent him a message/friend request on facebook, telling him that I would like to get to know him again. We hung out everday until Halloween, and during us having sex...he asked me to be his girlfriend and told me that he loved me. razz

We fell pretty fast for eachother. *shrug*
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/38621227/?quote=14#

Cool Chewy dig it .PS ur cool. cool cool
xX_Em0_MuFfIn_Xx
only_his13
Well i have dated him four months but i knew him for about a year.
He was my best friend also.
Just be sure you are ready!

I have known my boyfriend for 4 years now. We were getting pretty close when he graduated, but we lost contact with each other from then. I had a crush on him ever since I met him, but I was afraid of his girlfriend razz . A little before Halloween I sent him a message/friend request on facebook, telling him that I would like to get to know him again. We hung out everday until Halloween, and during us having sex...he asked me to be his girlfriend and told me that he loved me. razz

We fell pretty fast for eachother. *shrug*[/quote
Ur really cool.I dig it. cool biggrin
I myself didn't wait too long...just with this bf it is a little different . I just started dating my bf, uhh for almost a week officially, unofficially since January mid-month. Its kinda a big deal the whole sex issue, its not so much the sex but commitment of what sex is and how your supposed to feel, which frustrates us both. Its mind over body...waiting as long as my mind can withstand. sweatdrop
i dunno, sometimes i feel ready on the first date, yet i might need to follow
more conventional methods so the relationship might have an expiration date past a month

My boyfriend is 16 1/2, so he's definitely old enough for sex.
I'm only 13, which I don't think is old enough.
We've only been together for a month now, but I'm sure the conflict will come up eventually.

Whatever Never Knew
biggheadd22
My longest was a year and in that particular relationship we waited a week.

Same here, me and my boyfriend did after 3 weeks and we're still together a year later.

There is no 'right' length of time. It's just whenever you're sure you're ready. (Which includes knowing how to protect yourself from pregnancy and STDs, and having a plan for what to do if they happen anyway.)

I agree you will know when the time is right for you guys. And just to make sure, dont give in if he is pressuring you, threating to leave you if you guys dont do it. If he really cares for you he will late. On his defence, if you wait too long you are pushing him away cuz guys have their needs no

Timid Gekko

About 4 months.
^ ^;
Although, we have been dating for over a year now. :]]]
SinfulGuillotine
I wasn't even in an official relationship with my partner when we started having sex. We were kind of f**k buddies, and then realised that we enjoyed each other's company beyond just having good sex, and things went from there.
Quote:

pretty much the same lol, except a little more complicated. we mutually decided to have a 'fun' relationship and see where it went. we've been together for a few months now and i'd say we're pretty close.

7,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
In my opinion when I do that, I get bored of the girl. Than I break up with her.
who-re
i dunno, sometimes i feel ready on the first date, yet i might need to follow
more conventional methods so the relationship might have an expiration date past a month

you are easy, all i had to do was buy a pizza xd
but your mine, and no one else shall have you
We waited about 2-3 weeks before I jumped him! We are now married & have been together for 3 years. He was also my first kiss & first boyfriend. That's just us tho.
I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years and we had sex after 2 weeks. Do it when you feel like. It's not that big a deal if it happens "too soon" unless you make it one.

But sex is a big deal in an adult relationship. Don't let anyone tell you it isn't.
Ummm... I had met him once before, we'd been talking casually online for a few weeks, and we had sex the second time I was with him, the day he asked me out. We've been dating about a year and we're engaged. I'm 18 and he's 19, and the sex was my idea. It really just depends on the individual, though it is usually better for most to wait a while before hand. We just knew it was right.
Well. The guy I am currently with was my first.
We were only OFFICIALLY together 3 days b4 we had sex.
But we were kinda dating/seeing each other for a month or so b4 we did.
I really don't think it's as big of a deal as people make it out to be.
I advise to anyone wondering, wit till u KNOW it's the right person.
Use protection.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces