Welcome to Gaia! ::

Katira13
i have to do this topic for a history assignment (dont ask me what it has to do with history but w.e. i like this topic so yay) and i also enjoy talking about things like this so discuss

do you think it should be legal, why and why not
do you think that cival union is a good compromise to marriage issue?
etc.

It should be allowed. To each their own morals, as long as it's not harming someone else. The closest it comes to is influencing others for/against it... and that's only bad if they're being taught opposite of the influence.
I could 100% care less if other people got married, regardless of gender... though, my friends getting married will bum me out because I'll probably end up being that third wheel that rides around bars with couples and feels bad for being single... xd
Civil union... doesn't feel like as much of a commitment to me as marriage. Many homosexuals have the same marriage-related morals as heterosexuals, though, maybe, side the same-sex part... and find it a soul-binding contract, etc etc... so civil union and marriage just have different impacts aurally to different people. I'm not a commitment person (at least, right now) so neither one would be my thing, and they're equally scary commitments... xd ...

I think I was going somewhere with this but I forgot. Failure!

Fashionable Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Sure.
They have the right to be miserable in a marrage just as much as a straight person does.
In media res
Holy ********, how many of these threads do we need?
ONE MILLION DOLLARS . . . wait wrong line *coughcough*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces