Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Rocky Horror Picture Show is awesome. I have seen the play twice, the movie at home twenty-one times, and I have gone to see it at the movie theater once and that was enough at the movie theater for me. I wouldn't mind going to see the play again though. I own a Dr. Frank-N-Furter action figurine that looks just like Tim Curry in his outfit! I also own some Rocky Horror books, including a copy of the U. S. version's complete script which I found secondhand at a book store.

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
ziggy21
The Rocky Horror Picture Show is awesome. I have seen the play twice, the movie at home twenty-one times, and I have gone to see it at the movie theater once and that was enough at the movie theater for me. I wouldn't mind going to see the play again though. I own a Dr. Frank-N-Furter action figurine that looks just like Tim Curry in his outfit! I also own some Rocky Horror books, including a copy of the U. S. version's complete script which I found secondhand at a book store.

=]] I own Magenta

4,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
<3 i hearts it.. i has a picture of my costume on my myspace....
http://www.myspace.com/ilovemyguy4ever789
there's the site. for it lol
heart Ahhh, I saw it for the first time just last November in a theater. I even got my mom to go with. Twas awesome! heart

Hehe, I sung along with like all the songs because I've seen the dvd about 20 times now...
I've been three times and deflowered ten virgins.

~~~

"Slut!"

"Not yet--give her time!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out