Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
On Friday, I am going to New York for a school trip.

However, I have to stay in a area. Basically I have to be with a group, and I am not allowed to be alone in case I get lost. I picked Rockefeller center, only because there's a shop (Nintendo World) I want to visit and there's a group that I'll be going with.
I have a few questions:

- Is there any clothing shops in the area?

- Is there any places that I should check out?

- Recommended places to eat at (for dinner).
did you know that rockefeller was one of the richest people during the gilded age because he owned and monopolized virtually all of the oil companies in the late 1870s-1900?
Kyotogero
did you know that rockefeller was one of the richest people during the gilded age because he owned and monopolized virtually all of the oil companies in the late 1870s-1900?

Did you know that was completely uneccesary?
emo lucky you

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
Kyotogero

And that's going to help me because...?
8bit Pulses
Kyotogero

Did you know that was completely uneccesary?

rofl
there nothing special around there but if you are near time square go to planet hollywood the food is good or near macys there a restaurant called teds or tads steak house (cant remember the name)

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
MrsWright
there nothing special around there but if you are near time square go to planet hollywood the food is good or near macys there a restaurant called teds or tads steak house (cant remember the name)

=

I don't have much choice to where I go. More of a, "Here's the group, you'll be in this area, and so forth."

I might check it out if I have enough money.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff