Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it Hard To Tell The People Around You Some Of Your Weirder Interests?

Yes 0.79166666666667 79.2% [ 19 ]
No 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Lady Heather Kessler rolled 18 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 6, 5, 3, 1, 2, 3, 2, 6, 5, 3, 1, 4, 6, 4, 2, 2 Total: 61 (18-108)

I want to resume a lifestyle my friends and family don't know I am involved in and I might try to tell them. I wonder how I should do so.

If you want to pm me about it go ahead.
You're gonna have to ask yourself, How will they take it, when you tell them about your lifestyle.
They might overreact or deny the truth of you tell them about it depending how dire or extravagant your lifestyle is.
Lady Heather Kessler
I want to resume a lifestyle my friends and family don't know I am involved in and I might try to tell them. I wonder how I should do so.

Sometimes it can be hard but it really depends on what it is.

And do you think they really should know?
Lady Heather Kessler

This totally depends.

If you want to be honest to yourself, friends, and family, and keep no secrets, then go tell them

If you want to really be safe, contemplate how telling them will not only affect you, but the effect it will have on others, such as family, friends, and anyone else involved.

Eh... For example, if I told my family and friends that me eating disorder was actually not "fixed." Pssh, as though 2 meetings with the creepy old cat loving shrink could possibly "fix" that....

how would it affect them?

how would it affect me?

how would it affect the lifestyle?

Ok... totally something controversial about an eating disorder being a lifestyle. However, I am only trying to use it as an example and by no means do I promote it as a lifestyle... I just want some control.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff