Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

C'mon, we've all made some pretty embarrassing things. I recently watched a documentary called Mortified, found on Netflix and I highly recommend it. It's about people sharing diary articles, poems, love letters, etc in front of an audience. It's pretty funny. Care to share some mortifying childhood memories? I'll begin with something I made when I was about 7.

We had to write a 'thank you' letter to God as a Thanksgiving thing. This is what I wrote:
Dear God,
Thank you for toys and vitio games. Thank you for pet and the animels. Thank you for thres and lefs. Thank you for sports so we can be streog. Thank you for us and my tus (Tiu/tia, Portuguese translation for uncle/aunt) and for my parants and friends. Thank you for ower eyes and nose and a moth so we can talk and two eres. Thank you for erey thig we need even ower teches. Love: Jessica

And as a bonus, here's something I found in my kindergarten journal. I was probably around 4 or 5 here.
User Image
Yes, that does say, "Chrissy my dog is pooing."

Kawaii Shapeshifter

19,100 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
I lost everything I had during childhood, so no cute memories like that for me. confused

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yeah, anything I wrote as a kid is long gone, and unless your parents are hoarders/the kind that think that your kids schoolwork should be on the fridge, no parent preserves that stuff.

Devoted Pirate

My mom has a letter I wrote her when I was in 1st grade framed and in the kitchen. I think its cute. It talks about how I love her BBQ chicken. I really sucked at drawing hearts. sweatdrop

Girl

Oh my god I have a shitload of things I wrote in my school notebooks from elementary school. They're lurking somewhere deep in the bowels of my bookshelf.

I've been too lazy to throw out anything cause I don't go to my shelf anymore. I might post a couple things later if I remember to. (Or if I don't cringe to death from the embarrassment. sad )

Dapper Werewolf

I found a book I wrote when I was in grade school called "Zippo the magic bowling ball"
It was basically kinda like Cinderella but with bowling?

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Fading Fantasma
I found a book I wrote when I was in grade school called "Zippo the magic bowling ball"

Did the bowling ball find her magic glass slipper? emotion_kirakira

Dapper Werewolf

Toxilicks
Fading Fantasma

No he was the....fairy God bowling ball thing... redface

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Fading Fantasma
Toxilicks
Fading Fantasma

No he was the....fairy God bowling ball thing... redface

Aww. emotion_8c

Tipsy Fatcat

I had like 3-4 pages full of swearing words and stuff I though about when I was really mad at the world and at my "best friend/enemie" at the time. I was maybe about 8-10 years old. I think I still have them but they are at my parents house XD. It's something I did to calm myself down smile

Lonely Businessman

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
i don't remember my childhood. every day was the same and still is, probably why i have memory loss at times. i used to able to "sense" my surroundings and know where and when i am but i can't anymore. im living in one big day basically. my friend did tell me though when i was in 5th grade or so he came up to me and i was playing with foam blocks, and he said i growled at him. lmao. too bad i can't remember.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
It's more embarrassing to find s**t I wrote when I was an angsty-a** teenager.

Vicious Reveler

I don't have anything from when I was a young child. The oldest embarrassing thing I have is my journal that our teacher forced us to write in for English class when I was 14, (seriously, we actually had to write it in class as part of the curriculum) and I'm sure not going to put anything from that in here. I'm not sure why I still have it, it would have probably been better to burn it.

When I was about 6 or 7 I remember I used to write a lot of stories about aliens though, and I would illustrate them too even though we weren't supposed to. Me and my window friend wrote them together sometimes. Our desks were in a pair, faced out the window with no other desks nearby. It was perfect for us to daydream out of.

Fanatical Phantom

I wrote a 'book' when I was six, using crayons and Sailor Moon stickers for illustrations. It was a guide of things to do and not to do, essentially.

Some pieces were simple like, "Don't trust bad guys," or, "Don't run around the pool." Others were longer and I wish my mother could find it still so I could write the whole thing out again.

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
I still have some of my old diaries. Its embarrassing reading them honestly redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff