Welcome to Gaia! ::

This thread is for those rants and rambles that you all hold in (don't roll your eyes, I know you do it.) And as you all know....I ramble about love and acceptance and equality....

So, feel free to add on to my ramble or start your own. Ramble away!
So...I'll take the initiative...I have been drinking Auqafina today....which is water. But so much more. If you look on the back you will find that there are *gasp* 0 Calories and it amazingly is Sodium Free and has 0% of your daily value of Protein....

Is the world really so stupid that it needs this to be printed! And....this way, when I feel the bottle up with Tap Water later (as I will do for at least two weeks, cause I'm cheap, and CLAIM to be green) I can assume that it to will have no sodium or protein!

Yes, my friends, we live on a pathetic planet.
hm...

I think you are on to something.
I like rambling about the pointless...but. In regard to your ramble about pointlessness.

Have you ever thought that maybe acceptance and equality have been taken too far in some cases? Like to the point where it is almost unacceptable to be disagreeing with something that you are supposed to be completally tolerant of. I'm not against tolerance though...I'm against the people that are not tolerant both directions.
Hmm...unfair and imbalanced tolerance. That's prejudice.
Actually...prejudece are just ideas...you can be deeply prejudice against something but never express it in any way shape or form.
Like I can be prejudice against glaciers but I've never encountered one so it is just an unexpressed idea.
Hmm...so you're saying expressed prejudice is where the evil lies? Is it still bad if you don't express it? It's one of those "if a tree falls" question isn't it?
Oh, random ranting on absolutely nothing and not knowing when to shut up?
That's what I do best. XD

My parents get on m ycase 'cause I'm on the computer so much and that I don't study enough..
Which, if my math grade goes down too much due to two failed quizzes, will prove that...
And I'll be toast for ages. o.o;;;

As to the current topic, prejudice is simply dislike of something shallow like race or gender or mentality.
That's my opinion of it, anyway.
Yeah, I agree...

And I too am on the computer too much. But I am in college, and no one can stop me. So hold on, kid, hold on to the taste of soon-to-be freedom and don't let go. Just learn something from your computer time. Don't just let it melt your brain. And go outside once in a while.
By the way, HUGE props for muffin points.

I love muffins. And I also had a prom date who told a stupid joke about muffins. It went like this:

Prom Date: Ask me what I had for breakfast?
Me: What did you have for breakfast?
Prom Date: Muffins. Muffins was my cat.

*grrrroan*

Forgive him people of the general public, he was cute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff