Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ya know what?
I'm sick of everyone, INCLUDING ME, especially ME, being so self pitying and whatnot.
Oh I hate my____, ______, ___.

So, What do you like most about looks, and why?
What is one you like about heritage and why? And whats one thing love about people, if anything?

I want some damn proof not everyone is a bucket of tears and black eyeliner lately. ya know?

I'll start?
I look my eyes the most. They've got a pretty shape and this strange feeling to them. I don;t even mind the fact they're brown.
I Like the fact I'm Italian (this come from the Italian side, not generalizing) Because I have nice dark brown hair, the type all emos try to dye their hair for an get a crappy icky black.
Also I like the fact I'm German because I can JOKE to my jew friends Ill stick them in the oven if hey don;t manage my money when I get older.
And One thing I LOVE about people are the ones without big problems, and huge worries, and that over think.
The ones that just care about what theyre going to make for dinner when they got home, when they'll their boyfriend and cuddle with him or wonder what they're friend is doing right now.

Discuss.
I love me, ALL of me. Unfortunately, I'm one of the few that understands self-love. neutral
First off, well done for not liking self-pity. It sucks, and that's that. So, to show my support:
I personally like my energy, my sense of humor, and my ability to forgive.
I like my hair, even though I recently cut it and don't much like the length. It's thick, shiny, and full of body.
I like my eyes. I think they have a lot of life, and though the color's boring, the shape is very expressional.
I like my boobs. They're perfect size, because they fit perfectly in my hands with a little room to spare. I wouldn't want them any other way.
I like my lips. They're small, but plump. I think it makes me cuter, and saves me from having a frog mouth or dsl.
I guess I just like the general flow of myself. I fit well, and nothing on me is outrageous.
The only thing that I like about myself is that I achieved to get, atleast what I think, the most perfect woman, ever. She is so wonderful. <3
Everything...!.
I love my hair and eyes
Uh...I love how I can make people laugh even when they are down
I am the god of pleasuring women mrgreen
My hair, body, skin, feet, hands, neck, mouth, eyes.

All Asian heritage.
[]Paper Clip[]
The only thing that I like about myself is that I achieved to get, atleast what I think, the most perfect woman, ever. She is so wonderful. <3

So, you don't like all your positive qualities that helped you get the woman? Seems a bit odd, but if that's what you think, then live it up, man. Just a small bit of advice, though. You need to keep in mind that everyone, even this woman, has downsides. For instance, I am often very nervous and gripped by fear, even though part of my overall demeanor is to exude confidence and comfort. Just don't forget that she has problems too. I don't think it's ever a good idea to put somebody on that much of a pedestal.
i am in love with my hair
First of all, great idea for a thread. A lot of us really need it. 3nodding

Anyways...
-I like my (somewhat) petite frame.
-I like how I'm not easily influenced by people.
-I like my boobs. They're just the right size. XD;
-I like my intelligence.
-I like how I'm naturally muscular, even with hardly any exercise.
-I like how I get along with guys easily, which is hard for a lot of girls. :/
i like my eyes. they're blue(:
bright bluuue.

and i like my brain.
i get very good grades in school without studying.

and i also like my hair color.
I like my fast metabolism.
I like my hair.
I like my eyes.
I like my sense of humor.
I like how I'm smart.
And more stuff but I don't wanna seem conceited or anything.
Hm.. I guess I love the fact I'm not who I was when I was a teenager.

But I think I like my sense of humor the most

And the fact most people can't tell when I'm joking unless they know me really well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff