Welcome to Gaia! ::

AmonSemperGT
By the way, this thread is useless without pictures. pirate

Nice. rofl I can second that, though...
But I trim, shaving just... Looks gross to me. Dunno why, just does.
Oh dear, don't shave, trim.

Shaving KILLS gonk
hi everyone i need more friends
kyo_gangwapo
hi everyone i need more friends

I'm curious why you're looking in this thread. xd

I just don't bother. It might seem gross, but here is my logic: I'm naturally hairy. I'm not going to shave my arms, because that would be a pain in the a**. I'd feel stupid shaving or otherwise depilating areas that no one is going to see while areas everyone will see remain hairy. And if the occasion does occur where someone will see that area, I'd like to think they will have more interest in the garden than the state of the foliage if you know what I mean.
experimentation and personal preference is the point; that and "grooming goes a long way"
(when you become sexually active you might understand that better,
but thats a whole different topic)

i like to keep mine shortly-trimmed that way it looks nice and clean, and in order
i dont like the look of it when i stand in the mirror and the hair pushes against
the fabric of my underwear (dont want to look like i am smuggling chewybacca in my shorts either)

i use to shave, but i couldnt tolerate the itching and i am too much of a coward to get it waxed

i honestly hate the look of a shaved "package" be it male or female

"well-trimmed" is what i advise wink
A little hair is alright with me. I'm not into shag carpet, but if you shave it all off you also have more friction when you're with a partner.
i would suggest getting rid of the lot!! whether you shave, pluck (yes i know someone who did!), wax or use the creams. most men (not all before you barrage me!) prefer it.

Anxious Lunatic

Ah, my second favourite region of the female body... Their eyes come in at top spot, though.
Personally, as a male, I honestly couldnt care less if the hair was there or not. It's a personal decission for yourself, and there's no right or wrong answer to it. A lot of males find it better shaved, some like a small amount of hair. But it ultimately comes down to your comfort. I know a female, who I'm rather close with, that shaves due to the hair being uncomfortable when she has pants on. So, experiment and find what works best for you, and dont worry about how males like it to be.
Waxing would be much better. Shaving can also cause a small irritation or a rash. So yeah go for the waxing if you want it.
Holy s**t you are 14. You should not be worried about what guys like down there.
Phewl
THERES hair removal cream. Heard of it?

Lol i obviously don't use it but i know people that do. Its pain-proof and all it does is get all that hair off without any shaving OR waxing.

....I'm pretty sure that most hair removal creams are not an appropriate means of removing pubic hair. If I recall, the chemicals that facilitate hair removal are far too harsh for the sensitive skin of the genitals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff