Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Citizen

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
You ********. Your call.
MeekoBaybee
Well how educated can one be with horrible spelling? Dumbass kids who get pregnant and spell like illiterate rejects should USE PROTECTION and educate themselves before bringing a life into this world.

Unless she wants to be a stereotypical dumbass teen parent who can't spell for crap and gets a job at McDonald's to support herself. YAY what a winner she will be then!

bullshit
i know people with bachelor degrees who are terrible spellers
hay...

Who cares that you misspelled a word. God, it's not like this is what really matters
here.

I would just like to say good luck to you, at least you're older than 16, and that I hope
you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Oh - and just because she's pregnant doesn't mean she didn't use protection. It's not 100 percent.
s**t happens y'know?
How are you surprised? Sex makes babies.
Well theres BIRTH CONTROL and then theres this thing called a COMDOM I mean sex is sex if it happens it happens,buts that's why they sugjest you WAIT!!
I think you're too young to have a baby.

For various reasons.
I know many people with degrees who spell for crap also.... its called spell check. But when someone makes a post thats is basically "OMG I IZ PREGNEAT WOW EYM SEW KEWL! THIS WUZ A TOTAL SURPRYZE!!" It just screams STUPID TEENAGE KID who got pregnant.
i have a friend who had a daughter at 14, and she is currently 15.
her daughter is beautiful, and she makes a great mother. she continues school and devotes every moment to make her daughter happy.
the pregnancy was an accident, but it all turned out later.
i'm not a girl and i don't know so much about what you are passing...
but please, don't think about abortion or adoption ok?
maybe so dificult to take care of a baby, a life, and this become so more dificult at your age,
but never forget that your baby needs your help more than all to grows up and have a happy life.
without you who could he/she love? or maybe.. who could love he/she?
the most importanting think, its the love, be so perseverant and fight for all you, maybe one day, your best gift will be his/her smile and his/her love.
realy good lucky!!
xXPaperHeartCutXx
If you can't spell 'pregnant" you aren't smart enough to engage in sexual relations anyway.

But anywho, you are now holding a child and I wish you the best of luck.

That made me laugh. I just know noticed that.
Bump heart
yeah good lk and dont feel bad for the ppl saying your dumb and stuff it happens you coludve helped it,but ah well hope you have a good mother hood and and keep the baby i dont want to see you on mary(however you spell it)

3,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
To be honest I find you increadably immature. Wtf does 'prego' mean? Come on seriously there is a LIFE growing inside you, you gotta take that as seriously as possible. Pregnant teens are idiots. You want to ******** up your life just because you like sex so much, even if it was one time. I'll give it to you if the condom broke but come on. You have to be ready to accept the consiquences of your actions. Personally I think Pregnant teens are losers. I'm 17 and even though I THINK I am mature enough to make my own choices I KNOW I am not mature enough to have a child. Why would I want one anyway? I've got so many things on my mind, I don't need a kid. I've got my whole life ahead of me why ******** it up.

Kids that are 12, 14, 16 getting pregnant is pathetic. They have sex so they can pretend they are older and think they are 17 or 18. Having sex doesn't make you older, having sex makes you a retard. Don't get me wrong I LOVE sex just as much as the next person but seriously.... God Damn

Let me get off on a rant for a second--

Parents need to stress upon their kids about NOT having sex at a young age. It just ruins your life especually if it is with someone who uses you. My friend lost her virginity when she was 12 and she's 20 now she's regreted ever moment of it.

in other words I BLAME YOU AND YOUR PARENTS! burning_eyes
    <style type="What the hell else did you expect?">

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas