Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, so just a few hours ago I got a weird text message from pookitou19982. He said he got my cell number from a friend of his. He then told me to check him out online and gave me an address. Two of my friends have got the same message. I searched it on Google and I found a few websites that had people complaining about the same thing. So is it just spam and nothing to be afraid of? How did he get my number in the first place?
Oh God.
This is really gross and scary.
If I were in your position I'd probably call the police or something, but thats just me, and I panic very easily.

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
It's okay, it's just spam.
SourSushii
Oh God.
If I were in your position I'd probably call the police or something, but thats just me, and I panic very easily.

I was contemplating over whether or not I should, But I figured that this mental text messaging person can't physically hurt me. But I'm still creeped out.
meggy_pink_girl
SourSushii
Oh God.

I was contemplating over whether or not I should, But I figured that this mental text messaging person can't physically hurt me. But I'm still creeped out.

But if he can get your number, can't he find out where you live?
SourSushii
meggy_pink_girl
SourSushii
Oh God.

...ok now I want to phone the police... xd
meggy_pink_girl
SourSushii
meggy_pink_girl
SourSushii
Oh God.

...ok now I want to phone the police... xd

haha.
I'm sorry if I put scary thoughts in your head.
Its just what I would be thinking if I were you.
But I've got some kind of advanced paranoia.
Which does not make me a good person to deal with these kind of things.
weeeiiirrrdd tell the police?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces