Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Dolly Says:
I favor labret, eyebrow, ear, and nose piercings.
I currently only have one labret piercing and my ears done.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I personally like piercings a lot. biggrin

I got the right side of my nose pierced in 2006 and my lower lip from the center in the end of the year 2007. I also have one normal piercing in both ears.

I'm still planning to take more lip piercings and an eyebrow piercing. razz And some more to ears.

I would like to get horisontal bridge but the skin in-between my eyes is just too tight for that and I guess my glasses would be in the way, too...

The only piercings I don't like are n****e piercings and genital piercings (really, what's the point if you don't see them?). I don't like tongue piercing so much either but I don't mind if someone has it. I can't take tongue piercing because the tendon under my tongue is too tight and my tongue is just short. VERY SHORT, believe me.
Anything more extreme than studs in the ear makes me feel sicky.
I used to love the idea of peircings, then I had the top of my ear done and suddenly my entire perspective flipped.

xxx
I have two holes in each ear and my nose done. I plan on getting my eyebrow done, a third hole on each ear, my cartilage and an oral piercing in the near future. Some piercing I love, some not so much. I'm also not a fan of snake bites.
i would like my bellybutton pierced
but i'm scared of needles so it probably won't be for a while yet biggrin
I am not really into piercings...I see them as being a bit childish.

The worst ones are those huge things put into the ears to stretch massive holes. Those just give me the creeps.

I think the labret is the most overused and lame piercing (in my city, atleast) and most often it could be mistaken for a pimple.
Monroe's are ugly, too.

Snakebites are tolerable...they can look good on some people.

But the piercings I don't mind are navel (although I wouldn't get it) and tongue (at least it has a purpose).

Only my ears are pierced.

I have 6 ear piercings
[Four one side..two on theother]
I have a septum piericing too
Im getting a nose stud when my septum is fully healed

I love certain piercings on certain people

I get teased for having a septum though
:[

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I want lip or eyebrow. :0
I have 3 piercing in my ear 2 at the bottom one at the top gonna get another at the top, got my tongue piercing 3 or 4 weeks ago (I 4got) and just recently I got my eyebrow piercing the same day my mom got a nose piercing, my older sister has a belly button piercing
I'd like to have my tongue pierced.
I only have gauge ears and snakebites.
I'm not planning to get anymore.

Lonely Lunatic

I particularly like large gauge stretched lobes, medusas, vertical labrets, septums, and certain genital piercings.
I love piercings. I have 4 in each ear, and I have my eyebrow done twice (side-by-side). I had my nose done, but took it out, which I can't even remember why anymore. I wanna get it redone. I also have a tattoo. =)
I don't like any peircings on women. Not even earrings. I don't find them attractive, and if they pick the big hooped earrings or the very dangly one, they are quite a nuisance. And other than there, I can only tolerate one other kind, the belly-button pierce and/or eyebrow, but even that is pushing it.

Anywhere else? I think I'd take the pile of puke over in the corner over you.
livingfairie
Ha, my parents made it clear that the only thing pierced while living in their house is my ears... pretty much I'm satisfied with that... but I wouldn't mind getting a tattoo but they would definitely freak out and kick me out

Get pierced or inked where they're not going to see it. Don't tell them. Durr.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff