Been, and hate it. 0.068965517241379 6.9% [ 2 ]
Never been, but want to 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
Been, and loved it 0.10344827586207 10.3% [ 3 ]
I don't drink 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2

British Tourettes
Pearl_Belladonna
Never been to one. & although I have been drunk before... I don't drink. I gave alcohol a try... & we are not friends. That said, I wouldn't do something I wasn't interested in doing. If you truely have no desire to go... don't. & just be upfront with your buddy. You don't have to diss frat parties to your friends, just say "The whole frat party thing isn't really for me, but thanks anyways." & leave it at that.
I already told her I'm not really into the whole getting drunk with strangers thing, but she still insisted...

Tell her again? Say you mean it there is no way your going, & that you would appreciate it if she'd just be udnerstanding. Tell her her persistance makes you uncofortable.

If that's not good enough then go ahead & tell a white lie. Your suddenly sick. question
PARTAAY WOOOOOT BRING ON THE BACON!!!
Pearl_Belladonna
British Tourettes
Pearl_Belladonna
Never been to one. & although I have been drunk before... I don't drink. I gave alcohol a try... & we are not friends. That said, I wouldn't do something I wasn't interested in doing. If you truely have no desire to go... don't. & just be upfront with your buddy. You don't have to diss frat parties to your friends, just say "The whole frat party thing isn't really for me, but thanks anyways." & leave it at that.
I already told her I'm not really into the whole getting drunk with strangers thing, but she still insisted...

Tell her again? Say you mean it there is no way your going, & that you would appreciate it if she'd just be udnerstanding. Tell her her persistance makes you uncofortable.

If that's not good enough then go ahead & tell a white lie. Your suddenly sick. question

I don't know. I would really like to see her again, since it's been almost a year now. Which reminds me. I need to get ahold of another one of my friends that spontaneously gets in contact me after a year... anyways. She's a big party person. She's one of those people that have to be doing something wild in order to live. hehe. so, if I don't go to the party, the odds are we probably won't see each other.
don't like party

Raider

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i once be to one but, i never got drunk ninja scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash