Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Penny
Ariella Starr
Can't you get like, a disease from tampons if they're shoved up inside of you for too long?
User Image

I think it's TSS. Toxic Shock Syndrome. I think. sweatdrop
User Image

Hmmm. Well, hopefully being super clean about them as I am. Nothing will happen.
I start freaking out and have the urgency to change it if it's been up me for only two hours.
Ariella Starr
Forgotten Penny
Ariella Starr
Can't you get like, a disease from tampons if they're shoved up inside of you for too long?
User Image

User Image

Hmmm. Well, hopefully being super clean about them as I am. Nothing will happen.
I start freaking out and have the urgency to change it if it's been up me for only two hours.

tampons can be kept in for up to 3 hours.

You only can get that if you leave it in for a stupidly long time.

I remember talking to a friend on mine who left time in over night and I nearly slapped her.
It's stuff like that that is stupid to do with a tampon
I use tampons... I'm thinking about switching to the cup, though...
Dire Sparkle
Ariella Starr
Forgotten Penny
Ariella Starr
User Image

User Image

I remember talking to a friend on mine who left time in over night and I nearly slapped her.

Ick.
I would start crying if I did that.
I use tampons, but personally ... ... They scare me.
Pads for show.
They'er really comfertable and I don't have to worry about TSS.
Tampons, most definitely. They're cleaner. Pads are just icky and need to die. Ahem. Actually, they just... eugh. They gross me out...

TAMPAX! xD
Dire Sparkle
Ariella Starr
Forgotten Penny
Ariella Starr
User Image

User Image

You can safely leave a tampon in overnight, realistically, especially if it's not a superabsorbant one. You can probably leave them in up to 8 hours, but tampon manufacturers and some doctors advise otherwise to minimize the risk as much as possible.

But honestly, TSS is rare as ********. Something like 5 out of every 100,000 menstruating women will get it per year.
Jazzberry
Dire Sparkle
Ariella Starr
Forgotten Penny
Ariella Starr
User Image

User Image

You can safely leave a tampon in overnight, realistically, especially if it's not a superabsorbant one. You can probably leave them in up to 8 hours, but tampon manufacturers and some doctors advise otherwise to minimize the risk as much as possible.

But honestly, TSS is rare as f**k. Something like 5 out of every 100,000 menstruating women will get it per year.

Still, it scares me and grosses me out.

i leaked on a tampon. but i like both.
Parallel 5th
Tampons FTW
They are so much cleaner 3nodding

So clean, that I forget I am on my period sometimes. sweatdrop

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
Pads...

but only since I tried tampons and failed... it hurt too bad when I put it in

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I've recently tried tampons and I actually love them a lot more than pads.
I forget I'm on my period sometimes with them.
Yes, a lot cleaner. ;D
Tampons during the heavy part, and pads for the last day or so because I dry up.

wink
Pads. I really don't mind them.

Tipsy Kitten

Tampons all the way. Pads are uncomfortable and make me feel like I'm going to leak through, while tampons are less hastle and way way more comfortable. I used to prefer pads because I was afraid of a tampon getting stuck or getting TSS, but I had to use them while camping so I could go swimming and fell in love

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff