Welcome to Gaia! ::

Some people are just weird? :'D
Yes I am weird but that's beside the point razz
Even i've seen one too many outrageous claim though. I'm actually surprised there isn't more fluff floating around on gaia.
simply put. If you drink blood from: animals, people, etc. Then that qualifies you as a vampire.
No, definetly not. To quote a friend of mine "sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken and drinking blood does not make you a vampire".
unigorn_girl15
although i dont deny the presence of creatures we cannot explain, some people do drink blood as part of a tradition or custom, and technicly(i cant spell) that qualifies them as vampires.

thats true.
I would say there is more to modern sanguine vampirism than just drinking blood. The person tends to have a sort of dependency on the blood, like an addiction to which they recieve withdrawal symptoms if they don't get the amount needed. Once blood has been drunk there should be some sort of beneficial effects from it, as oppose to the normal human reaction of throwing up.

8,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
They probably just don't give a s**t whether you believe them or not.
I don't care whether people believe me or not. I do however like exchanging ideas, view points etc. Just getting a chance to learn from each other. wink

Perfect Trash

I've always found the idea of otherkin completely ridiculous. Vampires are fictional creatures. Just because you drink blood doesn't mean that we have to drive a stake through your heart to kill you. You do not have the "soul" of another animal just because you identify with that animal. I'm good with horses. Does that mean I have the soul of a horse? No, it means I grew up with them, know how to act around them, and know how to read their behaviour.
If you put a stake through anyones heart I think they'd die to be honest razz
I ride horses, wonderful animals. Except Sebastian the laziest horse of all time. The horse I usually ride is lame so i'm stuck riding sebastian all the time. Not fun, hes lazy, strong and pulls on the reign a lot. Took me a fair amount of weeks to get him to respcet me. Stubborn.

Perfect Trash

fury212
If you put a stake through anyones heart I think they'd die to be honest razz
I ride horses, wonderful animals. Except Sebastian the laziest horse of all time. The horse I usually ride is lame so i'm stuck riding sebastian all the time. Not fun, hes lazy, strong and pulls on the reign a lot. Took me a fair amount of weeks to get him to respcet me. Stubborn.
If one were to shoot a modern-day "vampire," or cut its throat, it would still die. Because it isn't a gothic fantasy creature. It's a human being.
I believe some people really believe they were just "born into the wrong body", as some "other kin" told me.
I was like, okay, but what did I know?
I'm a boy in the wrong body, so why not?
Ha-ha, really though, believe what you like to believe - as long as it makes you happy.
;D
It just... won't be true.
Yup that'd be the one. All born from human parents, through human dna. Biologically and physically human no matter what the fluff and posers claim.
Otherkin isn't just on gaia for one. two, You could call it new age spiritual belief. It isn't kids getting on gaia pretending. Has nothing to do with our physical form. Its basically the belief that souls are that of another creatures in a human body. Nothing more. Generally has relation to past life. Just explaining a bit as of what it is. I am sure there are other definitions out there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff