Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright, be honest. Does anyone else here feel, well, weirdly happy when they notice that things aren't quite going right, ending or even well and truly down the drain? Or that you feel happier when you know you're suffering rather than just being mindlessly happy?It's ******** up I know but does same outlook on life...ah, sweet meinefreude.

And yes, the title is an inspiration from the song by Garbage whee

And I will work on my posting skills. stare
wut??? heart sweatdrop stressed scream gonk blaugh mrgreen neutral 3nodding xd stare crying redface biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin yay!
I love it when it thunders ^_^ then I go to my room turn off the lights and read a good book with a flashlight
I love it when I can find enjoyment in something that makes other people miserable, if that makes any sense.
When people say "I hate snow!" or "I hate this class!" I'll feel great because I LOVE snow, or I do like that class.
Like rain and overcast skies... I love hearing people complain about days like that, because I love them. Overcast skies and rain is damn pretty.

I guess it just feels good to like something that other people don't enjoy. XP
ive acctually never felt that in that situation, i would,, but i know if things are going down the drain, theres noone to catch me. i am sensitive, and as long as someone will love me in the end, it will be all right. i have a freind who does that. and your posting skills are fine.
It's raining outside.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces